Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU @ South East Missouri 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FB Gameweek - 10/23/10
RICHMOND, Ky. – The Eastern Kentucky University football team plays a pivotal game this week at No. 13 Southeast Missouri. KFVS-12 out of Cape Girardeau will feature the game live and for free at http://www.kfvs12.com beginning at 2 p.m. ET.

EKU (2-4, 1-1 OVC) needs to defeat the Redhawks to remain alive in the hunt for the 2010 OVC title. The Colonels scored a season-low seven points last week at UT Martin after averaging 39 points per game in the previous three contests. Meanwhile, the Colonel defense leads the OVC in rushing defense (106.5 ypg) and has given up just eight points per game over the last three weeks.

Southeast Missouri (6-1, 5-0) is the surprise of the year in the OVC after being picked seventh in the preseason OVC poll. The Redhawks lead the league and rank third nationally in rushing yards per game (280.1). SEMO has had a 100-yard rusher is six straight games. Running back Henry Harris has been named OVC Offensive Player of the Week four times thus far in 2010.

Eastern Kentucky has never lost at Southeast Missouri, winning all nine games between the two schools at Houck Stadium. The Colonels have also won six consecutive meetings over the Redhawks dating back to 2003.
OUCH! Looks like they have quite a tough task ahead of them if they want to keep that winning streak alive! Hopefully the Colonels can pull off an upset here!
EKU in a tight one pulls off the upset.

EKU-37
SEM-34
Pride and Football Wrote:EKU in a tight one pulls off the upset.

EKU-37
SEM-34

I like the way you think. I hope you're right.
Go colonels!
I smell upset in the air. EKU is going to win. GO COLONELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!