Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freedom Hall's new court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Freedom Hall gets a face lift, as the Cardinals have moved into their new downtown arena.

But check out what they've replaced the Cardinal court with:

[Image: freedomhall.jpg]

This the court being put together in the convention center next door, but all upcoming basketball events in the arena will use this floor.
Looks much better than the old floor.
Jarons Wrote:Looks much better than the old floor.

:Thumbs:
why did they put the UK logo down instead of the Loserville logo?
I don't think they could have chosen a better floor for Freedom Hall!!
Strikeout King Wrote:why did they put the UK logo down instead of the Loserville logo?

UofL no longer uses Freedom Hall
Jarons Wrote:UofL no longer uses Freedom Hall

oh that is right, i was backwards there for a minute
Imagine if Louisville had to use that court for home games... LMAO!
I love it!!!! AS SOON as the filthy cards leave the building they spruce it up with a couple lil touches of blue!!! lol I wonder if they even took down the UL banners in the rafters.
That's a wonderful decision by the Kentucky Fair and Expo Board
personally i think that they should use BOTH teams. i mean Freedom Hall has so many old memories for UofL. so why take it all away and move in all UK stuff. i will prolly be called a traitor but i am just being fair and speaking my opinion
I had no idea that this was going on. But, I like the changes.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I wonder if they even took down the UL banners in the rafters.
They'd have to dust them off first. :biggrin:
BCF4L Wrote:They'd have to dust them off first. :biggrin:

Yeah and I would assume they would have moved them to the YUM! Center. lol
^ lol
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:personally i think that they should use BOTH teams. i mean Freedom Hall has so many old memories for UofL. so why take it all away and move in all UK stuff. i will prolly be called a traitor but i am just being fair and speaking my opinion

Traitor.

lol.
vundy33 Wrote:Traitor.

lol.

lol thanks vundy haha
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Imagine if Louisville had to use that court for home games... LMAO!

First of all Id like tos ay that was stupid to put that there... However, that would suck if UL played home games there... But does UK play home games at freedom hall sometimes???
theVILLE Wrote:First of all Id like tos ay that was stupid to put that there... However, that would suck if UL played home games there... But does UK play home games at freedom hall sometimes???

Yeah they usually play one neutral game there a year, but it looks like it has been turned into a home game away from home. I believe they will be playing Notre Dame there this year.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah they usually play one neutral game there a year, but it looks like it has been turned into a home game away from home. I believe they will be playing Notre Dame there this year.

lol it looks that way