Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th grade Barren Co. beat Moss 22-0 in first round.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go Barren Co.
So Barren should host Lone Oak at home on Saturday. Barren you better get the vaseline out your about to get screwed out of a home playoff game by Lone Oak Officials!! They will come up with some kind of reason that will help out Lone Oak. Moving the game to a site lets say Moss. :dontthink Barren will be :devilflam with this idea.
Don't know if we will be at Barren or not, heard rumors of a neutral location. Possibly Franklin.
Our boys played tough tonight. They have allowed 1td to bowling green which was a fumble return on defense. and 4th q td to franklin/simpson. Second time in a week to beat moss bring on lone oak. I don't think moss would want us down there or we should go after what happen after the game I seen several police and sherriffs cops there.Some of moss parents where cussing, yelling and attacked some of our fans. Don't think they are use to getting beat by bunch of white brothers.
If F-S beats Moss I bet they are going to try to have Lone Oak 8th go to F-S 8th and Lone Oak 7th and Barren 7th also play at F-S field. Yea thats it ,this will be their scheme! They will say it's not perfect and Barren should give up a HOME playoff game. After going over Barren's schedule I think they have 240 points. I could be wrong if I didn't look at the schools enrollment figures wrong. Lone Oak has 190 points if I look at it right. If I am wrong someone will correct me.
any news on the time and place of BC and lone oak?
tackle99 Wrote:So Barren should host Lone Oak at home on Saturday. Barren you better get the vaseline out your about to get screwed out of a home playoff game by Lone Oak Officials!! They will come up with some kind of reason that will help out Lone Oak. Moving the game to a site lets say Moss. :dontthink Barren will be :devilflam with this idea.

You can borrow some of our industrial size vaseline that they have given us for the same reason you will need it.
knighted Wrote:You can borrow some of our industrial size vaseline that they have given us for the same reason you will need it.
Ha Ha... I guess we will just have to beat em anywhere we can! Just in case, let me know where we can pick up the vaseline.
thats what im hearing!? would like confirmation on start time.
BCMSMOM Wrote:Ha Ha... I guess we will just have to beat em anywhere we can! Just in case, let me know where we can pick up the vaseline.

1-800-Lex Cath