Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Championship: Shelby Valley vs Belfry 10/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley vs Belfry. Should be a great game!
This is what these teams have worked all season for time to leave it all out on the field!!!! Thoughts and predictions?
Belfry played Awesome tonight , they are playing as a team , Its gonna be tough to beat Belfry :devilflam

Gonna be a great game

Go Pirates TongueirateSho
piratesfan4ever Wrote:Belfry played Awesome tonight , they are playing as a team , Its gonna be tough to beat Belfry :devilflam

Gonna be a great game

Go Pirates TongueirateSho

Belfry always plays good, they are a very good football team and so is Shelby Valley!!! This game will determine on each teams O-line and D-line most people don't realize this is where the ball game is won. I don't think anyone will back down. Gonna be a great atmosphere come Thursday night. I can't wait!!!:1:
You are right about Shelby Valley , Both teams have worked hard , and played hard to get where they are right now , thats what all teams have been working for comes down to one more game , the Big One, you right bout the O line and D line. Gonna be a great atmosphere come Thursday night, can wait ...i'll Be there cheering on the Pirates , GO BMS !!! Good Luck