Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A little USCjr photoshop fun. Am I doing this right? :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:biggrin: I put this together real quick in paintshop Smile
hahahah I love it!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I just about fell in the floor laughing so hard. That is great!! I think that I may send that in a letter to USCjr like they did last year.
That may be one of the funniest things I have ever seen...Literally just spit my Dr. Pepper all over the place...Classic
QQ, do you think there was some goofy social network developer in South Carolina who did this same thing after the gamecocks beat the Cats in basketball this past season.....:biggrin:
Haha, good stuff QQ.
Stardust Wrote:QQ, do you think there was some goofy social network developer in South Carolina who did this same thing after the gamecocks beat the Cats in basketball this past season.....:biggrin:

"A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then."

I still blame Barack for that loss! :HitWall: Oh I'm sure after that win there were numerous SC homers declaring themselves as the next NCAA dynasty basketball team.:biggrin: We have a nice basketball trophy room though to back up our swagger, and South Carolina, well they don't have many trophies in any sports, except maybe for baseball? I don't know how they could pull it off?

You see back in 2007 we beat number #1 LSU (eventual national champions) and we didn't go around beating our chest proclaiming to be the greatest team to ever step on a football field. "Some" South Carolina fans think their first win over a #1 team catapults their football program to one of the greatest programs of all time. Those "Some" are truly delusional.

I know the majority of their fans are probably reasonable and understand South Carolina's true pecking order. This image was dedicated to those at rivals gamecockcentral that are definitely out of touch with reality. Speaking of reality, the reality is SC is very comparable to what we are in football historically. They are an average to less than average football program with a few good wins/seasons sprinkled in throughout their history. Just don't try to convince them otherwise Smile
Do you have anymore??? I love this graphic, I would love to put it as my avatar.
GameCock fans have always seemed to be very...... 'Cocky' for no reason. I hate it.
We owed this to them after the basketball loss last year.
All I can say is.....
LOL
^ Love the avatar
Does anyone have the link or copy of the crap letter that the South Carolina student body president sent to UK??? I would to develop a picture with that thing included.
Priceless!!!!
I enjoyed that, great job!