Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Divison 1 Second Round predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?

Moss vs Franklin Simpson - Moss

Graves vs Lone Oak - Lone Oak

South Pulaski vs North Pulaski - North

JCTM vs Meade - JCTM

Anderson vs Conway - Anderson

Bondurant vs Farnsley - Bondurant

Johnson vs Rowan - Johnson

Clay vs Knox - Knox

That's my predictions, who ya got and why?
When and Where are these games played? Specifically the Clay/Knox game.

Thanks
Franklin Simpson over Moss
Clay comes to Knox Wednesday @ 7
RichBrooks Wrote:Who ya got?

Moss vs Franklin Simpson - Moss

Graves vs Lone Oak - Lone Oak

South Pulaski vs North Pulaski - North

JCTM vs Meade - JCTM

Anderson vs Conway - Anderson

Bondurant vs Farnsley - Bondurant

Johnson vs Rowan - Johnson

Clay vs Knox - Knox

That's my predictions, who ya got and why?
I like the predictions. I do agree that Moss and Anderson should win and I would love to see Bondurant win again. Bondurant has stepped up and it seems that the losses they recieved from Owen and Henry and Frankfort are telling. Bondurant is a pretty good team and will match up well with Farnsley. It is hard to comment past those games because I do not have the same knowledge of the other teams.
Thanks for the info.
[quote=coach4life]I like the predictions. I do agree that Moss and Anderson should win and I would love to see Bondurant win again. Bondurant has stepped up and it seems that the losses they recieved from Owen and Henry and Frankfort are telling. Bondurant is a pretty good team and will match up well with Farnsley. It is hard to comment past those games because I do not have the same knowledge of the other teams.[/QUOTE farnsly was beat with three starters out at henry all farnsly players are back so dont put to much in henry loss!:redboxer::redboxer:
delton fms Wrote:[quote=coach4life]I like the predictions. I do agree that Moss and Anderson should win and I would love to see Bondurant win again. Bondurant has stepped up and it seems that the losses they recieved from Owen and Henry and Frankfort are telling. Bondurant is a pretty good team and will match up well with Farnsley. It is hard to comment past those games because I do not have the same knowledge of the other teams.[/QUOTE farnsly was beat with three starters out at henry all farnsly players are back so dont put to much in henry loss!:redboxer::redboxer:

I guess we will see, but so far all the Louisville teams have been slammed when they venture outside their own area. Western is getting slammed by Henry on wed. so that leaves just Farnsley to represent. I'll take Anderson. They are well coached and loaded with talent.:igiveup:
knighted Wrote:[quote=delton fms]

I guess we will see, but so far all the Louisville teams have been slammed when they venture outside their own area. Western is getting slammed by Henry on wed. so that leaves just Farnsley to represent. I'll take Anderson. They are well coached and loaded with talent.:igiveup:

jctms slammed jt alton 50-not much :lmao::lmao:
Moss vs Franklin Simpson- Moss

Graves vs Lone Oak- Lone Oak

South Pulaski vs North Pulaski- North Pulaski

JCTM vs Meade- Meade

Anderson vs Conway- Conway

Bondurant vs Farnsley- Bondurant

Johnson vs Rowan- Johnson

Clay vs Knox- Knox
so how did Lone Oak do vs Graves? When was that game?

farnsley beat bondurant and went to 2nd team the whole second half!!!!! 24-8 only bondurant score was aginst second team:lmao::lmao:

farnsley 20 anderson 8 !!! keep pulling aginst us all the way to state champs!!!!!
:lmao::lmao: