Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fleming County (Simons) offense/defense?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone that plays in Fleming County's conference give us a rundown of their offense and defense? How about their best weapons/players? Anyone interested in trading game film? Our 8th grade coaches won't film an opponent themselves because of ethics, but I'm sure they would trade game films with another team.
Loaded from top to bottom!
I'm from Mason County and we played them twice. They beat us twice. For a reference we split with Rowan County this year if that helps.

They have a big running back, #34 I think. They also have 2 other skilled players #12 and I can't remember the other. They run 99% of the time, lot of sweeps. Their skilled players are fast, at least in our league. They do not do anything out of the normal...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSiWiocj-0&feature=related"]YouTube - Jake fb 9-16-10 #1[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_IsvcZpYa8"]YouTube - Jake fb 9-16-10 #2[/nomedia]

Above is video of Fleming... my son is the QB so its all directed towards him.

This might help you all get some idea of how they play...
Mostly runs...timely passes. Once you get sucked in...they will surprise you. I'm with Rowan County and that is how they beat us. We stopped the run and they passed it two times to beat our cornerbacks and caught us with our pants down.
Adams middle school is to good to be a small school any one agree
After watching the film on Simons, I really think that Adams will beat them. I figured after beating Verity, they would appear to be more impressive. I think that this a good match up for Adams after watching them 5 times and seeing the film on Simons.
jjj
Under_Cover_Spy_#73 Wrote:Adams middle school is to good to be a small school any one agree

It doesn't matter what size of school any one team can be beat if you don't have your head in the game. Besty Layne then Simons....
Don't think you have seen everything we have to offer...we are not just 1 dimensional....I believe Simons will win 20-14 in a hard fought battle by both teams....We play with heart and as one unit....don't have any superstars but have a whole team of athletes who play well together.