Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2010 Pike County Champions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you have picked this year? The teams that are left are Shelby Valley & Pike Central who play Pike Central Monday. Belfry and Pikeville which play Monday. The championship will be played Thursday @ pikeville. Thouhgts and predictions?:Thumbs:
Valley-24
Belfry-18 in the championship game.
ballcrazy Wrote:Valley-24
Belfry-18 in the championship game.

This is a nice score prediction IMO...the score will look something close to this...this should be a very god game.
Shelby Valley-42
Pikeville-8
Alpha_Male Wrote:Shelby Valley-42
Pikeville-8

I would agree with you if the playoff game was played at pikeville. But They play at belfry.
Round 2 starts tonight any predictions?
PC @ SV
PV @ BL
the Pirates are up 24-0 in the 3rd quarter
Final belfry 24 pikeville 0
kitty_cat Wrote:Final belfry 24 pikeville 0
Okay looks like the championship will be Shelby Valley vs Belfry!!!
As most predicted, this should be a good game this thursday!!!!!! :rockon:
Well after what Belfry did to SV the last game and what they did to Pikeville the last two games i don't it will be as close as you thank Belfry has been playing alot better the 2nd half of the season LETS GO PIRATES LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well please tell me what they did to SV? Beat them by 8? Wow They sure killed them lol.
I didn't ask what you thought, and it seems like every other Belfry fan i've seen on here agree's with me. I promise you this will be as close as most think. And this time it's at a netrual field which means no home field advantage for either side. Time to see who the best team is.
go Pirates win the what 5th in a row?
cuppett777 Wrote:go Pirates win the what 5th in a row?

Yea lol, god thats impressive even as a valley fan I gotta give it up there...Great tradation they have.
I hope valley can end the streak, we'll have to see what happens tonight.:Thumbs:
All i do is win Wrote:Well please tell me what they did to SV? Beat them by 8? Wow They sure killed them lol.
I didn't ask what you thought, and it seems like every other Belfry fan i've seen on here agree's with me. I promise you this will be as close as most think. And this time it's at a netrual field which means no home field advantage for either side. Time to see who the best team is.

If you posted a thread on it, you are, in a way, asking what people think! Personally, after watching both games between these two, believe it will be a great ball game.... let's just hope that neither of the officiating crews they have seen will be calling this game! IMHO, neither was very good.... lot of blown calls on both sides!
34- BELFRY
8- SV
4th quater
Way to play PIRATES.
How did East Ridge MS or PHelps do this year?
Nice win for belfry, they have won 5 strait championships now.
Would like to play them again,,,,, Held them to under 50 total yards two years ago.. Do yo guys have a bowl game in the beginning of the year???/
way to go Belfry...we are so proud of you boys!!!
ManofGOD Wrote:Would like to play them again,,,,, Held them to under 50 total yards two years ago.. Do yo guys have a bowl game in the beginning of the year???/

What school? And who held whom to under 50 total yards?