Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lone Oak vs. South Warren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Region 1 D1 Lone Oak 46 South Warren 6. They will play Graves Co. Tuesday October 19th at Lone Oak. Graves County won their 1st round game against Bowling Green 20-14

7th Grade D1 Lone Oak 28 Bowling Green 24. Lone Oak will play the winner of Moss/Barren Co. on Monday.

In D2 Region 1 Caldwell County 16 Heath 0.
Iam4theFlash Wrote:Region 1 D1 Lone Oak 46 South Warren 6. They will play Graves Co. Tuesday October 19th at Lone Oak. Graves County won their 1st round game against Bowling Green 20-14

7th Grade D1 Lone Oak 28 Bowling Green 24. Lone Oak will play the winner of Moss/Barren Co. on Monday.

In D2 Region 1 Caldwell County 16 Heath 0.

How do you know that Lone Oak is the host in the next game? I only ask because the brackets doesn't give a location for the next round.
Because both Lone Oak and Gaves County hosted their 1st round games so you go to the other factors like Lone Oak is #2 Seed in the region, the Conference Winner and beat Graves County head-to-head in the regular season.

Graves County was the conference runnerup and their coach has already spoken with the Lone Oak Coach to confirm the place and time which they both agreed upon.
Iam4theFlash Wrote:Because both Lone Oak and Gaves County hosted their 1st round games so you go to the other factors like Lone Oak is #2 Seed in the region, the Conference Winner and beat Graves County head-to-head in the regular season.

Graves County was the conference runnerup and their coach has already spoken with the Lone Oak Coach to confirm the place and time which they both agreed upon.

I'm just confirming that there are seeds in these brackets and not flipping coins for home field. By this reasoning then Lex Cath should have home field next game (especially if Henry Co wins over Western) seeing how Henry was on the road the first 2 games.
I don't know if Lex. Cath will be home or not especially since Henry Co. hasn't had a home game yet. I just know that Lone Oak gets the home game because both Graves Co. and Lone Oak hosted a home game in round 1 so there was no need for a coin flip instead go by the other other factors (Seed, Conference Winner, Head-to-head).
Iam4theFlash Wrote:I don't know if Lex. Cath will be home or not especially since Henry Co. hasn't had a home game yet. I just know that Lone Oak gets the home game because both Graves Co. and Lone Oak hosted a home game in round 1 so there was no need for a coin flip instead go by the other other factors (Seed, Conference Winner, Head-to-head).

Well we were our conference winner and the fact that Henry Co. was on the road the first 2 games shouldn't mean squat. If they were on the road then obviously they were a lower seen than us and must of been a lower seed than team teams they played. If that is not the case then I guess everyone that wants to be at home for the regioal finals just need to agree to play on the road their first game or two against an easier opponent to make sure that when they play the game that shold have the toughest competition, then they are home.
It looks like the decision for the home team should have been put out there before the tour. started. Now after the first round people will ? how the decision was made. Interesting who this might favor.
What everybody sayin is that Moss was the number 1 seed in region 1 When franklin beats them does that mean we host the higher seed
What the right thing to do would be F-S would go to Lone Oak because #1 would be out and Lone Oak is #2 and they would host. Would not be surprised if F-S beat Moss. F-S must be no better than a #4 seed since they are not playing L.O. . I would have thought F-S should have been a #3 seed.
volsfan Wrote:What everybody sayin is that Moss was the number 1 seed in region 1 When franklin beats them does that mean we host the higher seed

What they are saying to us is since Franklin was on the road he first 2 games then they would host the Lone Oak game. Franklin would have to beat Moss first.
Either way this is not how it should be done
If Moss is beat then Lone Oak should be the host thru the regional finals.