Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (18)Wisconsin 31 (1)Ohio State 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! Never expected this one!
YES!!!! Thank God, any day that Ohio State Goes Down is a GREAT DAY!
My bad..for whatever reason I didnt see this thread..sorry about that.
Yes! Yes! Yes! What a great day of football.
Wow, this college football season is turning out to be a dandy.

I did NOT expect Ohio to go down the first week of being in the #1 spot.
Can't wait to see who will be #1 in the new poll!
leecoukfan Wrote:Can't wait to see who will be #1 in the new poll!

Quack quack.
Keep knocking off the BCS teams. I want them all to have losses so we can get to the BSU & TCU championship game and finally force the NCAA to give us a playoff
Stardust Wrote:Keep knocking off the BCS teams. I want them all to have losses so we can get to the BSU & TCU championship game and finally force the NCAA to give us a playoff

Me too. I cannot stand the BCS.
Anytime Ohio State gets beat is like a holiday.
The first team to come out and hit Ohio State a little bit beats the he** out of them. They are a joke and have been all year.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Anytime Ohio State gets beat is like a holiday.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::rockon: HECK YEA ME TOO
How could you never see this coming? The second I seen that OSU was playing at Wisconsin I knew they were going down. That place is a tough place to play, one of the toughest.
I picked Wisconsin. It was one of the few I got right.
Will Ohio St. be able to make it all the way back to the top of the Big Ten after this one loss?? I think it is AWESOME that Michigan St is now in place to take over the Big Ten crown. I love it!!
The Badgers just dominated and IMO just showed the weaknesses of the Ohio State QB.
BondJamesBond Wrote:The Badgers just dominated and IMO just showed the weaknesses of the Ohio State QB.

I don't agree with your assessment of the OSU QB, he's legit for a college QB. This is a game that OSU fears every season. Ask Buckeyes fans, and they will tell you every year it's Michigan that they "must" beat, but its Wisconsin that they fear!
It is more interesting talking to a tree then it is to a Buckeye fan. It is fun watching them lose due to their cocky, arrogant, elitist attitude. I do think that Michigan State is the team to beat right now.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It is more interesting talking to a tree then it is to a Buckeye fan. It is fun watching them lose due to their cocky, arrogant, elitist attitude. I do think that Michigan State is the team to beat right now.

Hmm, and that's what everyone says about UK basketball fans. I guess when you are passionate and your program wins, then everyone hates on you :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, and that's what everyone says about UK basketball fans. I guess when you are passionate and your program wins, then everyone hates on you :biggrin:

Yeah, but that appears to be their normal everyday personality. They just cannot believe that I live in Southeast Kentucky and that I wear shoes, have all my teeth, and have a college degree. Just call me a Buckeye bigot.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Yeah, but that appears to be their normal everyday personality. They just cannot believe that I live in Southeast Kentucky and that I wear shoes, have all my teeth, and have a college degree. Just call me a Buckeye bigot.
:lmao: And......you can drive from point A to point B on an open road with no traffic without destroying your car. A buckeye cant do that either.
TidesHoss32 Wrote::lmao: And......you can drive from point A to point B on an open road with no traffic without destroying your car. A buckeye cant do that either.

Uh oh, my brother must be "closet" Buckeye.