Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (7)Auburn 65 (12)Arkansas 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This 108 point game set the SEC record for the most points in a regulation game!
all i heard on the radios this week was if KY put up 34 points on Auburn how Arkansas really thought they was going to win,they really dogged KY like they was no good..
cuppett777 Wrote:all i heard on the radios this week was if KY put up 34 points on Auburn how Arkansas really thought they was going to win,they really dogged KY like they was no good..

Yeah, well they can't dog UK now!
Wish I could have watched this one, but was watching UK's big win!
Looks like a couple of defensive coordinators need to step it up next week. That is a crazy score.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, well they can't dog UK now!

Sure they can, they will put up more points than UK did on Auburn
Does anyone think Cam Newton has a chance to win the heisman this year?
Pride and Football Wrote:Does anyone think Cam Newton has a chance to win the heisman this year?

Yup, If Auburn keeps on winning, Cams stock will rise.
Stardust Wrote:Sure they can, they will put up more points than UK did on Auburn

they scored a few more than KY did but gave up almost 30 more so i say not,lol
Where was the SEC defense the score should never look like this.
This is the SEC not the Big 12 i wouldn't want to be one of their defensive cordinators.
Auburn looks like the best team in the nation IMO
I still can not believe that this is the same Auburn team that we beat at in the Plains..... CRAZY. Yes they look really really good. That LSU and Alabama games are going to be the "be all end all" for their national champion hopes.
Watched part of the game and just goes to show that the SEC is the most exciting conference of the nation.
^ amen to that comment
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I still can not believe that this is the same Auburn team that we beat at in the Plains..... CRAZY. Yes they look really really good. That LSU and Alabama games are going to be the "be all end all" for their national champion hopes.

I just don't think LSU is all that great.
They are winning games....
but I just don't see them playing teams that close in the SEC all year and coming out undefeated.
I just think Newton is almost impossible to deal with at this point.
Alabama will be tough for them, though.
[YOUTUBE="CdsiOiPqBEQ"]CdsiOiPqBEQ[/YOUTUBE]