Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox 16 Bell 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard fought game between two really good teams. Just mountain football at it's best.
RichBrooks Wrote:Hard fought game between two really good teams. Just mountain football at it's best.
this from the state playoff game??
Yeah
Bell had a TD that was called back for holding.
it was a well called game. Knox had a couple holding calls too. Both teams had a facemask call and knox had a couple offsides penalties.
It was a very good called game. It was a very physical game and i hate to lose but Knox has a very good team. As a parent i am very proud of our team and coaches for the year they had. They could have folded when #32 went down early in the season and they did struggle for a couple of games but other kids stepped up and the coachs got them better and they ended up playing very good football, they just ran into a very good Knox team. This was two very good football teams in my opinion that could when it all when its said and done, it is a shame they had to meet in the first round. I wish Knox all the best of luck and hope you represent our area well and win it all.
For Bell kids keep your heads up and be proud of what you did this year,Next year will be our year with the 17 good 7th graders coming back.
This was a very good game fun to watch. Can see great things in the future for these two teams way to go Knox on the win its always hard to leave Bell with a 0 :Clap:
i wasn't expecting this at all. I thought that Bell Co. would come out with the win.
17 seventh graders? I didn't think they even had 20 players. Was every kid a 7th grader?
Bell has about 25 to 28 kids on their team. And there are just a few 8th graders who saw playing time.
The Canadys just keep producing good athletes. The boy running the ball and playing line backer was very impressive.
Yes He was very impressive along with alot of knox's skill players
Knox are just the more physical and over all better team RichBrooks. I Got Knox In State Chamionship Game
ILiveForHim Wrote:Bell has about 25 to 28 kids on their team. And there are just a few 8th graders who saw playing time.

WOW all those kids with mustaches, goatees and beard are 7th graders? So which 7th grader drove the team to the game?