Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 31 #10 South Carolina 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
grats to the cats on a come from behind win
What a football game. Wow..awesome second half adjustments by the coaching staff, and just a great win over that prick Spurrier and the 10th ranked team in the country. Ill be the first in line to say that I didnt UK a chance in hades to win this one, but Im as happy as any UK fan right now. Its ALWAYS fun to see that stupid look on Spurriers face when he's just been beaten. Great win, Cats!
:biggrin:
Finally..Good job Cats!
Gotta say you just have to like the "heart" of this team. After three consecutive tough losses come out and beat a team that they have beaten n ten tries.

Just can not wait to see what comments Spurrier will have...eat crow Steve :Clap:

GO CATS !!!!! TongueirateSho
The Spurrier monkey is off the Cats back...Now for the Knoxville one Big Grin but first...The Explosive Georgia Bulldogs!
Big win for UK. I'm loving it.
Poor Spurrier!!! With his little visor, puffed hair and leather skin, after this game he looked like a lesbian golfer who just missed a two foot putt. I really don't like this man. Great win for the Cats.
Hopefully Hartline will start getting the respect that he deserves...:thanks:
AAAAMEN!!! Finally no heartbreaking almost, I'm fired up! GO CATS!!!! TongueirateSho:rockon::redboxer: Heres something for ya steve superior!
BondJamesBond Wrote:Hopefully Hartline will start getting the respect that he deserves...:thanks:

You're high. Hartline deserves no respect. He threw one game-winning pass to a wide open Cobb. Everyone loves him when he starts out 11/11 or some crap like that, but how many times does he complete a pass of 15+ yards? Hardly ever. If this offense didn't have Cobb, we wouldn't have come close in this game.

You can't tell me that of all the times he drops back to pass, that every single receiver is covered except the short route. I just hate his guts, he's not a winner and doesn't deserve to lead this team.

I'm not even going to start on Steve Brown. He didn't do anything in the 2nd half of the Auburn game or this game, the players did. They're the ones that stepped it up, not Brown. He shouldn't have a job right now.
way to go CATS!!!!!!!!!!
I like the way we win without 2 key players!
king360 Wrote:I like the way we win without 2 key players!

What other key player was out besides Locke?
Way to go Cats!

Vundy, the more you dog Hartline the silier you look.
[COLOR="Blue"]:yikes:WOW!!!:yikes: I wasn't expecting this at all, I left the house and went to Walmart after it was 28-10 and then my dad called me and told me that UK won!! With this come from behind win this makes me wonder just how good is UK? They should have beat at the time #8 Auburn and they come from behind to beat #10 South Carolina who just beat #1 Alabama last week!! I think the Wildcats are better than what people give them credit for!

GO CATS!!![/COLOR]
vundy33 Wrote:You're high. Hartline deserves no respect. He threw one game-winning pass to a wide open Cobb. Everyone loves him when he starts out 11/11 or some crap like that, but how many times does he complete a pass of 15+ yards? Hardly ever. If this offense didn't have Cobb, we wouldn't have come close in this game.

You can't tell me that of all the times he drops back to pass, that every single receiver is covered except the short route. I just hate his guts, he's not a winner and doesn't deserve to lead this team.

I'm not even going to start on Steve Brown. He didn't do anything in the 2nd half of the Auburn game or this game, the players did. They're the ones that stepped it up, not Brown. He shouldn't have a job right now.

Cobb wasnt the diffrence in this game..great win CATS
so now SC, has got 2 loses, FL,KY, GA have 3 could get interesting..
vundy33 Wrote:What other key player was out besides Locke?

I thought we were missing a D-linemen
cuppett777 Wrote:so now SC, has got 2 loses, FL,KY, GA have 3 could get interesting..

YEAH!!

Current SEC Standings:

South Carolina 2-2
Florida 2-3
Georgia 2-3
Vanderbilt 1-2
Kentucky 1-3
Tennessee 0-3
Hartline made so many clutch throws that there is no way we would win this game without him. Really Chris Matthews deserves alot of respect for this one too. Hartline is who should be starting and like I said about last year, The streak is over because of Hartline. He deserves the credit for this one, Every 3rd and 12 or third and 14 in the second half he got away from pressure and found the open man. Including two unbelieveable passes to cobb along the sideline.

Then the defense. Whatever steve brown told his lineman worked. I mean goodness was it just me or did Wyndham eat SC alive in the second half. When garcia fumbled it it was the luckiest moment of his life because If you watch the replay Wyndham was loose on the edge for a free shot just like he did to tebow. This was a team effort and those who dog hartline after tonight just can't stand being wrong.
cuppett777 Wrote:Cobb wasnt the diffrence in this game..great win CATS

Cobb ran for and caught key 1st downs. I don't think we would've won without him.

But, with that said, even though I hate him, I am going to give Hartline credit for this game. I still can't fathom how most of you can hate Hartline one week and then the next act like he's a godsend. He's lost alot more games than he's won, ****, he's contributed to losses more than he's contributed to wins.

He will not throw the ball downfield, and I hate that. FBALL, I could care less what you think or say, I'm not changing my opinion on someone just because of a good game or two. We can't win with 5-10 yard throws everytime we throw the ball. Of course, a few plays are an exception to this, but most of them are 5-10 yards.

I'm not going to just change my mind and start loving a player unless he changes my mind. A game or two of starting out 9 for 9 or 11 for 11 throwing 5 yard passes to the RB or slot isn't changing my mind. Now 25 yard TD passes to win the game will change it, **** I'd just like to see him take some shots downfield.
leecoukfan Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]:yikes:WOW!!!:yikes: I wasn't expecting this at all, I left the house and went to Walmart after it was 28-10 and then my dad called me and told me that UK won!! With this come from behind win this makes me wonder just how good is UK? They should have beat at the time #8 Auburn and they come from behind to beat #10 South Carolina who just beat #1 Alabama last week!! I think the Wildcats are better than what people give them credit for!

GO CATS!!![/COLOR]

Funny thing is that I picked Kentucky to win in the Week 7 Pick'em and I honestly believed they would win after their showing against Auburn!

This is the post that I put in the Auburn/UK thread: I think this is a very good thing because IMO, Auburn is better than South Carolina!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Hartline made so many clutch throws that there is no way we would win this game without him. Really Chris Matthews deserves alot of respect for this one too. Hartline is who should be starting and like I said about last year, The streak is over because of Hartline. He deserves the credit for this one, Every 3rd and 12 or third and 14 in the second half he got away from pressure and found the open man. Including two unbelieveable passes to cobb along the sideline.

Then the defense. Whatever steve brown told his lineman worked. I mean goodness was it just me or did Wyndham eat SC alive in the second half. When garcia fumbled it it was the luckiest moment of his life because If you watch the replay Wyndham was loose on the edge for a free shot just like he did to tebow. This was a team effort and those who dog hartline after tonight just can't stand being wrong.

Wyndham did great the 1st half as well, he hit Garcia alot. He's a good player, anyone know what year he's in?

And I don't think those of us who hate Hartline are wrong, one game and you people are creamin' your jeans. He's not that **** good. Believe you me, I'll be the first to eat crow if he keeps this up.
Tale of two halfs.
The first half I was yelling for Steve Brown to be fired, the second I'm calling the man a genuis.
I know it's unlikely but if UK wins out, they could be playing in the SEC title game. Very unlikely, but a man can dream.
This just makes the east nuts, if the cats can keep winning and have a sec(east) team lose hear and there, maybe they might win the east. It can happen, we had never beat "the ole ball coach" but we did.

I just wish that they had beat ole miss and auburn, then the future would be looking really great.
This was a game were you had to see it to believe it. End of 1st half, 28-0. In the 2nd half we came out and played our hearts out and shocked SC. Hartline had 4 TD's, and made key plays in the later minutes of the game. And we didn't even have Locke. What a game!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:This was a game were you had to see it to believe it. End of 1st half, 28-0. In the 2nd half we came out and played our hearts out and shocked SC. Hartline had 4 TD's, and made key plays in the later minutes of the game. And we didn't even have Locke. What a game!!!

It was 28-10 at the half.
vundy33 Wrote:Wyndham did great the 1st half as well, he hit Garcia alot. He's a good player, anyone know what year he's in?

And I don't think those of us who hate Hartline are wrong, one game and you people are creamin' your jeans. He's not that **** good. Believe you me, I'll be the first to eat crow if he keeps this up.

He has played almost perfect 90% of the time what more do you want?
vundy33 Wrote:Cobb ran for and caught key 1st downs. I don't think we would've won without him.

But, with that said, even though I hate him, I am going to give Hartline credit for this game. I still can't fathom how most of you can hate Hartline one week and then the next act like he's a godsend. He's lost alot more games than he's won, ****, he's contributed to losses more than he's contributed to wins.

He will not throw the ball downfield, and I hate that. FBALL, I could care less what you think or say, I'm not changing my opinion on someone just because of a good game or two. We can't win with 5-10 yard throws everytime we throw the ball. Of course, a few plays are an exception to this, but most of them are 5-10 yards.

I'm not going to just change my mind and start loving a player unless he changes my mind. A game or two of starting out 9 for 9 or 11 for 11 throwing 5 yard passes to the RB or slot isn't changing my mind. Now 25 yard TD passes to win the game will change it, **** I'd just like to see him take some shots downfield.

I could care less that you could care less.

Hartline has played well all year and last year as well. You are more than welcome to keep your opinion. My opinion is you are dead wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3