Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Div 3 East Region 4 Raceland vs Paris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts???
Raceland... Just a hunch.

On a related note, I had a Fairview player tell me they were told that Raceland didn't want to play at Fairview (in spite of the fact that they are less than 10 minutes away), so the Eagles DROPPED OUT of the playoffs...

Too bad, that would have been a mouthwatering match up between 2 schools who have plenty enough grudge to go around!
UH, apparently you dont know all the story then Eratia!!
You have to be kidding, you really think fairview really cares what anybody thinks or feels about them. Raceland is the better team any way. Drop out because of Raceland makes my side hurt! stop, your killing me!
I'd love to know the whole story, but all I have to go on is what a Fairview Middle School football player told me. Please, fill me in. I want all of Northeastern KY to do well in football, and that includes match ups against other teams in the area.
water under the bridge. in the past now.....
I will not post anything negative but I will say that the parties involved knows why. Fairview had a great season and I am very proud of them. I know that they would have been successful if they would have been in the playoffs. Good luck to all teams involved and hopefully everyone will be injury free.
ManofGOD Wrote:Any thoughts???

No contest. Raceland 38 Paris 14
Paris 22- Raceland 28
Raceland by eleventy billion!!
eagleonehaslanded Wrote:I will not post anything negative but I will say that the parties involved knows why. Fairview had a great season and I am very proud of them. I know that they would have been successful if they would have been in the playoffs. Good luck to all teams involved and hopefully everyone will be injury free.

Because you are crooked from top to bottom.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Because you are crooked from top to bottom.
I rest my case!!!!!!!
eagleonehaslanded Wrote:I rest my case!!!!!!!

Don't you have some more inner city kids to save?
Explain that one Ram-A-Devil, I have been reading these and i quess i am missing out on something. Inquiring minds want to know. :-)
coach4life Wrote:Explain that one Ram-A-Devil, I have been reading these and i quess i am missing out on something. Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

Well.....The "innercity eagles" or the "Westhood eagles" as everyone knows is undefeated. They are Racelands Rival. Now with that said.....I could live with their undefeated Record and everybody from Westwood sticking their chest out if They were doing it with their own kids but, they aren't. They found it necessary to go and raid Huntington Highschool in Wv for players. They are currently as I hear it under investigation by the KHSAA. Being turned in by Ashland. Every school gets kids But when 5 to 6 african american kids show up at a predominantly white school to play football out of the blue.....wouldn't you question the validity of the team and their record. The only other time they were worth a crap they got an NFL caliber player from huntington. As for the JR.high game....We didn't want to play at Farview because they are crooked. They wouldn't play at a nuetral sight because everybody else is ******** at them too.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Well.....The "innercity eagles" or the "Westhood eagles" as everyone knows is undefeated. They are Racelands Rival. Now with that said.....I could live with their undefeated Record and everybody from Westwood sticking their chest out if They were doing it with their own kids but, they aren't. They found it necessary to go and raid Huntington Highschool in Wv for players. They are currently as I hear it under investigation by the KHSAA. Being turned in by Ashland. Every school gets kids But when 5 to 6 african american kids show up at a predominantly white school to play football out of the blue.....wouldn't you question the validity of the team and their record. The only other time they were worth a crap they got an NFL caliber player from huntington. As for the JR.high game....We didn't want to play at Farview because they are crooked. They wouldn't play at a nuetral sight because everybody else is ******** at them too.
Raceland crying about transfers....LOL. pot and kettle.
Kosar Wrote:Raceland crying about transfers....LOL. pot and kettle.

Yes, but doesn't Raceland get theirs from their own county? Instead from another state?
Yes
Well.....The "innercity eagles" or the "Westhood eagles" as everyone knows is undefeated. They are Racelands Rival. Now with that said.....I could live with their undefeated Record and everybody from Westwood sticking their chest out if They were doing it with their own kids but, they aren't. They found it necessary to go and raid Huntington Highschool in Wv for players. They are currently as I hear it under investigation by the KHSAA. Being turned in by Ashland. Every school gets kids But when 5 to 6 african american kids show up at a predominantly white school to play football out of the blue.....wouldn't you question the validity of the team and their record. The only other time they were worth a crap they got an NFL caliber player from huntington. As for the JR.high game....We didn't want to play at Farview because they are crooked. They wouldn't play at a nuetral sight because everybody else is ******** at them too.

Kosar Wrote:Raceland crying about transfers....LOL. pot and
kettle.
We definitely need to leave the Greenup ones alone because apparently they can't read. Don't you have more games to drop and another coach to hire or something?