Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vandy 57 Uk 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
I don't think that UK will win 15 games this year.
shew dammn.. another loss on the year. what has happened to us?
Vega when we were discussing Vandy I never dreamed it would happen in both sports
I thought there for a sec they were gonna come back and maybe win..Then Crawford went and had to shoot his arm off
at least he was playing hard, something only a couple of other players did. Morris did play hard and Orbzuit... Moss... but they ended up making some bad decisions. They shouldn't have let themselves get in that situation to make the decisions they had too though.
we are a bad team right now
nah Doc i didnt think it was possible...

HH u are right sir
They just dont shoot well. Maybe we could hire a shooting coach?
Well, I am still a UK fan, always have been always will be. It is frustrating I know....., but I as a TRUE BLUE FAN have to stick with my team through thick and thin, in good times and in bad.

I cannot and will not turn my back on my team. I just hope we can turn things around.
well i know i never said i would turn on my team, but it sure is painful to watch
I know what you mean.....It sure is.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Well, I am still a UK fan, always have been always will be. It is frustrating I know....., but I as a TRUE BLUE FAN have to stick with my team through thick and thin, in good times and in bad.

I cannot and will not turn my back on my team. I just hope we can turn things around.

Same goes for me. A true fan will never turn his back on his team only hope for better...in this case A LOT better.
i think they pay Tubby too much to hire a shooting coach. Smile
I thought they were going to come back.. if they could play (well shoot) the way they did when they went on that run they would win a lot of games.. they need a leader to get them motivated and playing harder.. when they try harder and hit their shots they will be a good team
I'm sticking with UK this season no matter how bad it gets, but I really do wonder why Rondo wasted all that time after that turnover with 14 seconds left...He just stood out there and dribbled forever....
its simple as this fire tubby go for billy donovan tubby cannot recruit 5 star players im tired of watchin ky struggle they are suppose to be a top basketball school ... ky isnt worthy of a top 25 spot they arent even a top 50 team in the nation i give up on them... id rather watch louisville pitino is better than tubby
This team lacks a leader and everyone lacks heart.

Morris- There is no way he is ready for the NBA. He still doesn't play hard.

I'm not going to give up on this team. There IS talent on this team. It just needs to be harnessed and LEAD.
Is anyone willing to admit that I was right? That this is just a bad team?
I think that is the problem, there is no talent on this team, with the exception of Rondo. Something needs to be done and done quick. It's the first time since 2001 that Kentucky hasn't been ranked. Tubby hasn't had that great of a career here so far. I give Pitino that national championship back in 98.
Kentucky is not a bad team were an average team like Vandy and arkansas and OHIO, etc. UK will find them selves in 3 or 4 more games. I see them going with 20 wins and 10 losses on the season and being a 3-5 seed in the NCAA tourny.
Kentucky needs to get at least one or two kids from from central and eastern ky b/c they have the UK spirit and the heart ! they've seen the 96' and 98' championships and know about Adolph Rupp and other guys that were there. Brandon Stockton is a perfect example he plays hard he dosnt complain about not getting playing time and he went to Lexington Catholic High school !
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:shew dammn.. another loss on the year. what has happened to us?
tubby smith is what happened to UK Confusedhithappe
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Kentucky needs to get at least one or two kids from from central and eastern ky b/c they have the UK spirit and the heart ! they've seen the 96' and 98' championships and know about Adolph Rupp and other guys that were there. Brandon Stockton is a perfect example he plays hard he dosnt complain about not getting playing time and he went to Lexington Catholic High school !

I hate to tell you but Stockton went to Glasgow High School.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:This team lacks a leader and everyone lacks heart.

Morris- There is no way he is ready for the NBA. He still doesn't play hard.

I'm not going to give up on this team. There IS talent on this team. It just needs to be harnessed and LEAD.

No Morris isnt ready for the NBA, I dont know what game you was watching, but Morris was everywere, he was posting up like a MAD MAN AND DEMANDING THE BALL.
gonna have to stop watching these games, raising my blood pressure isn't good for a woman of my age:HitWall:
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Is anyone willing to admit that I was right? That this is just a bad team?

No !!!

This is not a bad team. There is planty of talent there. We just have some offensive issues right now that needs to be fixed. Like I said, I will not turn my back on my team like other so called "UK Fans" are doing. I don't want to see a bunch of bashing going on either. There is more UK fans on this board than any other school, and we know that there is problems. We don't need for anyone to point it out for us.....

There's your response.:thumb:
"Batpuff" Wrote:No Morris isnt ready for the NBA, I dont know what game you was watching, but Morris was everywere, he was posting up like a MAD MAN AND DEMANDING THE BALL.

I was thinking the same thing. Morris played very hard last night and played with a lot of intensity and was all over the place...I was very pleased with his play
I was pleased with Morris last night, he showed something this UK team lacks, and that is emotion. Moss also was hot last night and did you see him after his 4th 3 went in...he was enjoying that one....
Do we have any good players coming in next year?
Pages: 1 2