Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness Tix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentleman,

I have for sale a pair of Big Blue Madness Tickets for this coming Friday October 15, 2010 at Rupp Arena. The start time is at 6:00, but I have a football game that night and cannot make it..

I'm selling them for $50.00 each, they are located at 225 row M seats 11 and 12
Sent PM!!
Ballers, I just sent you a pm back.. Yes I will
sent one back!
If you're close to Lexington, Louisville or the surrounding area, I can meet you or send them over night mail. However you want to do it...
Overnight would work best.. We are running out of time so we need to figure this out today..
Send me your name and address and I will get them shipped today or first thing in the am so that you will have them on Thursday
Navajo, Nevermind I actually just found some tix located in hazard.. thank you tho!
Ok, thanks for letting me know
Ballers...
left him on the hook lol
Not actually.. I was going to get them till I found a guy on ebay that has them here in this area.. I didn't want to put Navajo through the trouble about worrying about me sending the money all the way where he is... then there is the issue of them getting lost in the mail, not getting here before Friday etc..
Ballers, hope to see you there.
u2!! ^
No problems guys, I sold them last night to a guy in Louisville and met with him this am to exchange money and tickets.