Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Semi Final Predictions D1 D2 D3 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your Semi Final predictions for the four brackets? Who are your winners?
D1- Lone Oak
D2- Corbin
D3- Cumberland
D1- South Pulaski:
D2- Corbin
D3- Williamsburg
D1-Lone Oak-D2-Corbin D3-Williamsburg I,m from Corbin. We played Lone Oak in 7th grade finals last year; and Williamsburg is the best legal team we played this year
D1-Moss
D2- Lexington Catholic
D3- Frankfort
coach4life Wrote:D1-Moss
D2- Lexington Catholic
D3- Frankfort
D1-Johnson
D-2 Corbin
D-3 Fran:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink.... nope Raceland.... we got Frankforts number this year
Messer is a great kid and a good player, but, you are drinking the coolaid if you think that you can compare the two teams. It is good to know they have a cheerleader. You do not have Frankfort's number, you gaonna come up a little short my friend. You need to focus on beating Paris. You seem to know so much to know so little.
coach4life Wrote:Messer is a great kid and a good player, but, you are drinking the coolaid if you think that you can compare the two teams. It is good to know they have a cheerleader. You do not have Frankfort's number, you gaonna come up a little short my friend. You need to focus on beating Paris. You seem to know so much to know so little.

He's drinking the "Orange Koolaid" for sure:flush:
knighted Wrote:He's drinking the "Orange Koolaid" for sure:flush:
Thats too funny! I guess there is one in every crowd. I think he forgets that I had Raceland play in my Capital City Classic. That fim is what I fall to sleep to everynight.LOL
papawron Wrote:D1-Lone Oak-D2-Corbin D3-Williamsburg I,m from Corbin. We played Lone Oak in 7th grade finals last year; and Williamsburg is the best legal team we played this year

Quit posting statements like this one. I know you are insinuating that New Harlan wasn't a legal 8th grade team, but that's all a bunch of bull. Quit making excuses, Corbin got beat that night. FYI Harlan was just as a legitimate 8th grade team as Corbin and every other team Corbin has played. If I were you instead of making excuses for my son/grandson's team, I would be motivating him about the opportunity to play them again. I've watched Corbin Middle play many times and the only thing holding that 8th grade team back is the people who sit in the stands.
coach4life Wrote:Thats too funny! I guess there is one in every crowd. I think he forgets that I had Raceland play in my Capital City Classic. That fim is what I fall to sleep to everynight.LOL

1-2 Racelands comin for you
3-4 gonna pass and score
5-6 wer' gonna have PICK6
7-8 Frankfort might be great but
9-10 Racelands gonna win!!!!!

I know you fall asleep with it, but this nightmare could come true!!!! I would not study that film for too long or raceland will lul you to sleep!!!!
Freddie likes it when you sleep
Motivation! You just gave us something to show at practice!:redboxer:
Frankfort is tough and well coached.....I pick Frankfort to win D3
Northern. Puaski 7th grade team will be a tough out for someone.
snipes8 Wrote:Frankfort is tough and well coached.....I pick Frankfort to win D3

Awesome pick for you and yes they are very good and have a great coach.
But if you have not heard about Raceland,, well you might wanna keep your ears on. And good luck with your pick. Phil Hawkins is a great coach and his boys are tough. 5 of them made TOP GUN in Va, this summer and he has 1 Junior All American on the team.. On a more interesting note. Overall between the two teams.. The talent would have to go to Raceland, for talent across the board..... Just saying, any team who has to play in a conference with 3-Div 1 schools and 3-Div 2 schools can make your head spin. Raceland only played one team in Div 3 all year. And Coach Hawkins has prolly 4 of Racelands games on film....Sounds like a great Showdown is coming,, well that is if both schools make it out of this Saturdays playoff games,, I know that it is funny when dont hear about a team that you are overlooked...... Just go back to sleep..........:zzz:
Raceland! We are coming.....:redboxer:
ManofGOD Wrote:Awesome pick for you and yes they are very good and have a great coach.
But if you have not heard about Raceland,, well you might wanna keep your ears on. And good luck with your pick. Phil Hawkins is a great coach and his boys are tough. 5 of them made TOP GUN in Va, this summer and he has 1 Junior All American on the team.. On a more interesting note. Overall between the two teams.. The talent would have to go to Raceland, for talent across the board..... Just saying, any team who has to play in a conference with 3-Div 1 schools and 3-Div 2 schools can make your head spin. Raceland only played one team in Div 3 all year. And Coach Hawkins has prolly 4 of Racelands games on film....Sounds like a great Showdown is coming,, well that is if both schools make it out of this Saturdays playoff games,, I know that it is funny when dont hear about a team that you are overlooked...... Just go back to sleep..........:zzz:
We do have a common opponent. I think both of us played Gallatin. 70-0 when we played them. As for talent, That may be a stretch about Raceland having more. This is gonna be fun for sure.
meat loaf Wrote:Northern. Puaski 7th grade team will be a tough out for someone.
North Laurel is 11-2 and looking forward to playing you again. A few recent improvements and changes to our team will make for some nasty revenge.
I pick Henry co in d2
blackcloud52 Wrote:North Laurel is 11-2 and looking forward to playing you again. A few recent improvements and changes to our team will make for some nasty revenge.
We will be waiting!
coach4life Wrote:We do have a common opponent. I think both of us played Gallatin. 70-0 when we played them. As for talent, That may be a stretch about Raceland having more. This is gonna be fun for sure.

raceland will look bad when they play frankfort has to much speed
D-1 Knox
D-2 Corbin
D-3 Williamsburg

Im For Knox All The Way, Theyre A Great Team And When They Play Together, I Believe Theyre Best In It All. Go Knox
16 of Racelands 32 boys on the High School track that went to regionals were 7th and 8th graders...... All I am saying.
ManofGOD Wrote:16 of Racelands 32 boys on the High School track that went to regionals were 7th and 8th graders...... All I am saying.
Good point! Check where the 100 and 200 meter state champions have been from the last 5 years. Coincidence?
Ever tried running a 100 meter dash while 11 guys are in front of you. Looks like we have won the State meet more recently than you, and thats an overall test of the entire team not just 2 races......
Raceland 1927 (1) Class A 2003
Frankfort 1917 (1) Class A 1969
BUt good arguement points....
coach4life Wrote:Good point! Check where the 100 and 200 meter state champions have been from the last 5 years. Coincidence?
I think you may be right about the team track. check the 100 and 200 results. And yes they have ran infront of 11. Lets see, EJ Fields, Quan Weaver, Aaron Hall. I think they did indeed. We were discussing speed i believe. not jumping and distance. LOL
Meade county 8th grade is prob the most overlooked team in the playoffs. Bu they keep winning. I wonder why they are dismissed so easy? Any ideas?
OF course we were,, OVERALL SPEED not just 2 or 3 correct??? I may have read it wrong but I think it said.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]raceland will look bad when they play frankfort has to much speed
[/COLOR]

I must have been reading it as a TEAM not just 2 or 3 kids.... I do apologize..
Still love ya BIG GUY!!!