Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor Vit: UK hockey's co-captain passes away at the age of 22.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taylor Vit, who was co-captain for UK's club hockey team, has passed away from complications suffered in a severe car accident on Sunday. He was an amazing player and I had absolutely loved getting to see him play the past couple of years since he transferred. Actually I had just spend a weekend with my fiance (she came to Lexington to visit) and we were in attendance on Saturday night which as it turned out was Taylor's final game. I can vividly remember my fiance asking "who is the best player this year" and I told her to look for a player named "Vit." He was one of those players I will always remember when I look back at my time here at UK. I am still in a little bit of disbelief and I hope that the family can get through this. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Vit family.
Its sad to see anyone at such a young age die. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
I know.... I am still pretty shocked. It is like losing a close friend you know.
My thoughts and prayers are with this young man's family and his teammates at the University of Kentucky along with his many friends.
Very sad. We're not guaranteed anything in this life. RIP
best wishes to his family.
God be with his family!
The boards on campus that always have the schedule and games have had flowers, cards and posters on it this week.... It is soooo soooo sad to drive by and see it.