Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU @ UT Martin 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EKU travels to Martin, Tennessee on Saturday Oct. 16 to take on the Skyhawks. UT Martin is 2-4 on the year. They are coming off a loss to Jacksonville St 30-20. EKU is 2-3 on the year coming of a win at home against Eastern Illinois 35-7. EKU leads the all time series 20-0. EKU won last year 31-25. What do you all think?
UT Martin is a little better than last year, but I believe EKU will come away with a win. It will be close.
I hope Kyle Lumpkin can make it back, but it didn't look too good Saturday-I think they were thinking an ACL tear. He has been running the ball really good.
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:UT Martin is a little better than last year, but I believe EKU will come away with a win. It will be close.
I hope Kyle Lumpkin can make it back, but it didn't look too good Saturday-I think they were thinking an ACL tear. He has been running the ball really good.

I didn't know it was that serious. I was hoping it was just a deep thigh bruise or something like that. This maybe huge.
Westside Wrote:I didn't know it was that serious. I was hoping it was just a deep thigh bruise or something like that. This maybe huge.

Lumpkin is out for the season-MCL. That makes 3 offensive players lost thus far-S.Davis(knee), Lumpkin and B.Gregory(knee). There's some others who are on the injury list also.
EKU will be .500 on the season after this game.
Jarons Wrote:EKU will be .500 on the season after this game.

Jarons

You gotta stay positive. EKU is going to be 2-0 in the conference after today.
Westside Wrote:Jarons

You gotta stay positive. EKU is going to be 2-0 in the conference after today.

I was being positive. I never noticed that they have not lost a conference game. They still have a chance for the playoffs!!
Jarons Wrote:I was being positive. I never noticed that they have not lost a conference game. They still have a chance for the playoffs!!

There you go !!!!!!!!!! It's 7-3 EKU. 3rd quarter.
EKU has a delay of game on their own 3 yard line. Then next play has a false start.