Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia 41 Tennessee 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Volunteers fall to 2-4 and 0-3 in the SEC!
Man, Philip Fulmer looks a lot better now if you are a Tennessee fan....
Apache Longbow Wrote:Man, Philip Fulmer looks a lot better now if you are a Tennessee fan....

Yeah, not so much.. Fulmer and Kiffin are mostly to blame, for this mess that Dooley is trying to clean up. The rest of the blame goes to the A.D., for not firing Fulmer earlier and for hiring Kiffin, in the first place.
Sucks to be a Vol. Big Grin
^

I LOVE seeing UT get beat. So yesterday when I seen this UGLY score. It made my day.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^

I LOVE seeing UT get beat. So yesterday when I seen this UGLY score. It made my day.

LOL, same here! :Clap:
Rough game for the Big Orange. They are hitting those rough points that a coach like Dooley would hit after all of the bull that happened in the past years. Im not too surprised out the outcome just the score. I hope that UT doesn't go into a tailspin but then again Wink .

Remember, nothing sucks like a Big Orange.
Thank you Georgia.:worthy:
If Kiffin would have stayed they would NOT be 0-3....
he may be a loser....but he's a winner too lol
zaga_fan Wrote:If Kiffin would have stayed they would NOT be 0-3....

What lol
zaga_fan Wrote:If Kiffin would have stayed they would NOT be 0-3....

I disagree.. I'm not sure any coach would have a better record at UT right now, with the lack of depth and experience. The only game that could've been different, would be the LSU game.
What is so special about Kiffin anyways?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What is so special about Kiffin anyways?

Nothing at all.
I mean, how did he land a Tennessee job and a USC job?
^

His name. He'll never be as good as his dad, Monte is a defensive mastermind.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What is so special about Kiffin anyways?

That's the million dollar question. He's not exactly setting the world on fire right now at USC, with plenty of talent.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:That's the million dollar question. He's not exactly setting the world on fire right now at USC, with plenty of talent.

I'm not blaming him for the USC troubles, idk, i just dont know how he got the job.
Ah, hang in there UT fans. Seriously, you will have a rough year this year, and probably one next year, but give Derek Dooley time to clean up this awful mess, and you will be fine. You are better off without Punky Kiffin, and your much better off without that fat snitch Fullmer as well,. Everybody just needs to be patient with Dooley and give him a fair chance. Personally, I absolutely LOVE Derek Dooley, and I believe he can do great things in Knoxville, and do great things the right way.
MVP2 Wrote:^

His name. He'll never be as good as his dad, Monte is a defensive mastermind.

Exactly! :Thumbs:
With local boy, Channing Fugate playing for UT, I can't really hate them, as I have in the past. Of course,I don't think Channing is playing a ton for them, but he has been seeing some action on special teams. So, for his sake, I hope they get it turned around and get that program back where it has been.

Kiffin is a joke. As my mom used to say, he is one of those guys that you would like to buy for what he is worth and sell for what he thinks he is worth. I feel bad for Coach Dooley having to clean up his mess.