Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #19 South Carolina 35 - #1 Alabama 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SC dominated Bama statiostically.

Tidehoss has thrown the remote through the television
Must have been then weak non-conference schedule right tidehoss.
Pretty sweet to see the Tide go down, but what is going to be sweeter is next weekend when SC comes in the Bluegrass and gets knocked off after beating the #1 team in the nation. I'll be there to witness it too, Knocking the Ole ball coach off his horse and taking his 1st lost to UK. Big Grin
Fire the coach.
Bench the Quarterback
Demote D coordinator
Strengthen non-conference sch.
Get better recruits.

And, since some people compare scored on here!!!
Sc beat FURMON By 19
Beat Alabama by by 14
WOW, I wasn't especting this at all! I guess thats what two weeks of preparation gets the Gamecocks! Can't wait to see what SC will be ranked when the new polls come out!

Congrats South Carolina!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Must have been then weak non-conference schedule right tidehoss.

LOL, I like TH32. He has some of the best post on here. I cant wait to see what he has to say to this.:popcorn:
MVP2 Wrote:LOL, I like TH32. He has some of the best post on here. I cant wait to see what he has to say to this.:popcorn:

I do to but thats some of the arguments I see from him about UK and their sch.
TidesHoss32
I predicted on here that UK would go 5-7, and win one conference game, and I will be right on the money, I believe. Whats bad, is that the SEC East is unusually down this year, and that one conference win is gonna be tough to get. Vanderbilt wont be an easy win (they beat the same Ole Miss team by 14

Love that weak East division
The tide will be back. The ribbing of Bama fans is well deserved, but for once I agree with Philip Fulmer when he said that this might have been what Alabama needed after winning 19 games. Look for the Tide to be back strong with only two very formidable teams left on their schedule (LSU and Auburn). Alabama will still have some close games, but I think they have a very good chance of winning out and meeting back up with SC in Atlanta. Remember what happened to the last SEC team that beat Alabama when they met back up?

ROLL TIDE!
What happened? lol I didn't get a chance to see any of it.
The good guys got outplayed and whipped up front all game. Its as simple as that. This was the worst Ive seen a Bama team play since the Sugar Bowl year before last. Give South Carolina credit though. They are the best team in the SEC East, and Benchwarmer, I am sticking by my prediction. The SEC East IS down, and I still dont see UK winning more than 5 games. Yeah, yesterdays game was a nightmare to watch. But, we live to fight another day.
Benchwarmer Wrote:TidesHoss32
I predicted on here that UK would go 5-7, and win one conference game, and I will be right on the money, I believe. Whats bad, is that the SEC East is unusually down this year, and that one conference win is gonna be tough to get. Vanderbilt wont be an easy win (they beat the same Ole Miss team by 14

Love that weak East division
Dude you are completely blowing my posts out of proportion. The SEC East IS down from what it normally is.
South Carolina is tough.
Florida got waxed by Bama, and then beaten by LSU at home last night.
Tennessee and Georgia are both 2-4.
UK is 3-3 (0-3 in conference)
Vandy is well...Vandy.

The West has Auburn, who will be near the top 5. LSU, who will be in the top 10. Bama, who will be nowhere lower than 6th in the next poll. Arkansas will be in the top 10, Mississippi State is much improved from last year, and I still think Ole Miss goes bowling this year..
This ****es me off. How can any of you be happy that a SEC East team won? Especially South Caro*****!!!

Come on people...have some integrity!!! lol.

South Carolina does deserve a sammich for this one though..
vundy33 Wrote:This ****es me off. How can any of you be happy that a SEC East team won? Especially South Caro*****!!!

Come on people...have some integrity!!! lol.

South Carolina does deserve a sammich for this one though..

:Clap::Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dude you are completely blowing my posts out of proportion. The SEC East IS down from what it normally is.
South Carolina is tough.
Florida got waxed by Bama, and then beaten by LSU at home last night.
Tennessee and Georgia are both 2-4.
UK is 3-3 (0-3 in conference)
Vandy is well...Vandy.

The West has Auburn, who will be near the top 5. LSU, who will be in the top 10. Bama, who will be nowhere lower than 6th in the next poll. Arkansas will be in the top 10, Mississippi State is much improved from last year, and I still think Ole Miss goes bowling this year..

I agree.
Wow!