Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 44 Middlesboro 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow! What a great game played by the Williamsburg Jackets! The Jackets started the game off right with a 80 yard kick return from Skyler Griffith, followed by an onside kick which resulted in a score. Williamsburg controlled the entire game and never let up. What a great win for the Williamsburg players and coaches! Good luck in the state playoffs!:Clap:
Sounds like getting down early let the air out of Middlesboro.

Is Williamsburg speed, power...big ol' boys or all of the above...LOL?
Yes, great game for the Burg. They lead 12-0 before Middlesboro even had the ball and never looked back. I'm sure Middlesboro will just reload for next year, but this kind of team only comes around every few years for Williamsburg so excuse us while we enjoy our 1st championship in recent memory.
What a great game. Williamsburg dominated the entire game. Return for a TD, runs of 20yds and more. The offense line done their best blocking of the year. Middlesboro ran out of gas after 3 minutes. They have a great bunch of boys, just hope they continue to play next year. Graet job WMS!!!:Cheerlead
I think it was a great game by both teams with WILLIAMSBURG comeing out on top.................in my opinoin it could have gone eather way.. but also i believe WILLIAMSBURG is a better coached and more disciplined team. :Thumbs:
This was not what I expected at all... Great game for Williamsburg. The people in Williamsburg have something to really be proud about. Congratulations for the big win and good luck in the future, I'll be rooting for you in Bell Co.
WMS FAN Wrote:I think it was a great game by both teams with WILLIAMSBURG comeing out on top.................in my opinoin it could have gone eather way.. but also i believe WILLIAMSBURG is a better coached and more disciplined team. :Thumbs:

Who is Williamsburg's coach?
Head coach is Andrew Klimen and the assisant coachs are Eric Hopkins, Steven Jeffiers, and John Massey.
They have some Big kids, Their Fast but not blazing speed, And some kids on the team I've heard are quite strong. Far as the way they play they can spread you out and pass, Run the option, and they showed this saturday they also have a power run game. And they are pretty good at all of them.
Often overlooked is their outstanding line. Big #63 is strong as an ox and #70 is both fast and strong. Add the maturity and leadership of #50 and you have a heck of a line that allows their offense the time it needs to make the big plays. Congrats to the whole team for a terrific year and good luck in the playoffs.
Newjacket Wrote:Often overlooked is their outstanding line. Big #63 is strong as an ox and #70 is both fast and strong. Add the maturity and leadership of #50 and you have a heck of a line that allows their offense the time it needs to make the big plays. Congrats to the whole team for a terrific year and good luck in the playoffs.

Add #62 and #68, which are seventh graders to the great blocking and snaps, you have a chance to be STATE CHAMPS!!!!:Thumbs:
voljacketfan Wrote:Add #62 and #68, which are seventh graders to the great blocking and snaps, you have a chance to be STATE CHAMPS!!!!:Thumbs:

I agree this was both of these young mens best game of the year. If the whole team plays like they did Saturday I don't see anyone beating them.
Yes I agree and did not mean to slight these two young men. Their development as well az the improvement of #75 over the season has taken the team to a new level and I believe a favorite for the D3 championship. For a line starting 3 7th graders they are on top of their game right now.
It certainly sounds like williamsburg has had a great season. Congrats! I hope they do well in the State playoffs. They sound as if they could be considered one of the favorites in D3 for sure.