Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins 7th grade 1st round Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Region 1 BG vs LO BG
Moss vs Barren Co. Barren Co.
Region 2 Meade vs Glasgow Glasgow
Whitley Co. vs N. Pulaski N. Pulaski
Region 3 Bath Co. vs Paris Bath Co.
N. Laurel vs LCA LCA
Region 4 Boyd Co. vs Rowan Co. Boyd Co.
Clay Co. vs Johnson Co. Clay Co.
Verity vs Clay Co./ Johnson Co. Winner Verity
Any way you can post when and where these games are going to be played? Thanks!
tackle99 Wrote:Region 1 BG vs LO BG
N. Laurel vs LCA LCA

Paris will beat Bath Co.
Bath Co. will beat Paris thanks to knighted. They have been told they were the underdogs before each of their 7 wins so far. Call Lewis Co. and ask how the game went this week....46-12 and could have been 60-0. Don't speculate on a team you haven't seen even if you have seen their opponent.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Bath Co. will beat Paris thanks to knighted. They have been told they were the underdogs before each of their 7 wins so far. Call Lewis Co. and ask how the game went this week....46-12 and could have been 60-0. Don't speculate on a team you haven't seen even if you have seen their opponent.

I don't doubt Bath has a good team, and your right I have seen Paris play 3 times this year. I can promise you that Paris will score 30 pts on any 7th grade team I have seen this year. Very ,very strong and fast backs and hard to run on. But I was wrong before:eyeroll: that 1 time before back in 79........
N. Laurel vs LCA LCA
Barren plays Moss Tuesday night, guess that will give us a clue to the results of the playoff game.
N. Laurel vs LCA LCA
Glad you picked Barren to win. Our defense has only allowed one touchdown all season thus far. Would love to play some of these other teams to see how we do against them.
mzraynne Wrote:Any way you can post when and where these games are going to be played? Thanks!
Yeah, since I can't see the brackets yet I was wondering where the games are gonna be besides Lexington.
knighted Wrote:I don't doubt Bath has a good team, and your right I have seen Paris play 3 times this year. I can promise you that Paris will score 30 pts on any 7th grade team I have seen this year. Very ,very strong and fast backs and hard to run on. But I was wrong before:eyeroll: that 1 time before back in 79........

Admitting you have been wrong is much like admitting you have a problem and need help...It is the first step to recovery. You have admitted to making a mistake before and you possibly have again. It's ok...we have all been there before. We are here for you little buddy!

But on a serious note, I have heard Paris is very good but have not seen then play. It will be a battle for Bath Co. to come off Stoner Creek with a W no doubt about it. But be assured they will show up to play and play hard. And they have also hung 30+ on more than one opponent this year and could have on a couple more but called the dogs off. It will be a hard hitting exciting game that I look for the winner to make some noise in over the next few weeks either way.
southern 8th will win i promise u that one.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Admitting you have been wrong is much like admitting you have a problem and need help...It is the first step to recovery. You have admitted to making a mistake before and you possibly have again. It's ok...we have all been there before. We are here for you little buddy!

But on a serious note, I have heard Paris is very good but have not seen then play. It will be a battle for Bath Co. to come off Stoner Creek with a W no doubt about it. But be assured they will show up to play and play hard. And they have also hung 30+ on more than one opponent this year and could have on a couple more but called the dogs off. It will be a hard hitting exciting game that I look for the winner to make some noise in over the next few weeks either way.

Being a man who knows such things as I do, I'm going to intervene and help Bath Co. out. I normally don't get involved in other teams affairs but you seem like a nice guy. A little misguided, but a nice guy. The secret to beating Paris is.............. "Score more points than they do" or if that doesn't help you need to tell your coach that their pass defense is weak. We scored 30 points one game and 50 the other. All from passes. BTW we won 1 and lost 1 to them. Good luck .
Clay County and Johnson Central Winner?
I've seen both Paris and Bath County play this year. It will be a very good game. Both teams can put points on the board. It is interesting to see that people who haven't seen the Eastern KY teams play immediately imagine that they will stink it up. There's a lot of good football played in Eastern KY (not just Ashland). Don't be surprised if Rowan or Bath makes some noise!
knighted Wrote:Being a man who knows such things as I do, I'm going to intervene and help Bath Co. out. I normally don't get involved in other teams affairs but you seem like a nice guy. A little misguided, but a nice guy. The secret to beating Paris is.............. "Score more points than they do" or if that doesn't help you need to tell your coach that their pass defense is weak. We scored 30 points one game and 50 the other. All from passes. BTW we won 1 and lost 1 to them. Good luck .

Hey, it's all in good fun. Thanks for the info. I know they score a ton of points.
Anyone know anything about first round of playoffs. The only thing I know is that North Laurel Middle school beat Lexington Catholic 46-6. No luck with finding out who else moves on.
Can't get into brackets. Anyone have info on how playoffs are going. The only thing I know is that North Laurel moves on to second round with a 46-6 win over LCA
Verity plays Johnson Central in 7th grade and winner plays Boyd County next Saturday
Verity has beaten Boyd twice already this year. It is difficult to beat a team 3 times
Dont think Verity will make it past JC, I know they play against 8th grade teams and do very well. Who ever plays them willhave a hard time....
Does North Laurel have a different team than last years 6th grade group?
how do you think theyll do against north
no they were good last year and there better now we have a 11 an 2 record we have a new back field bigger faster stronger and and our linemen do there job on both sides of the ball
Who have they lost to other than Northern?
meat loaf Wrote:Who have they lost to other than Northern?
We lost to Southwestern Pulaski our first game and we lost to Northern Pulaski in our third game.
Who knows times and places for all of Saturdays games....
both 8th and 7th grades....
What changes were made to improve your team that much?
We made a few player changes. Where are you from, Meatloaf and how does your team look?
Meade county looking pretty good this year. Its hard to find info on other teams though to figure how you stack up against them. Predictions are hard to make outside of districts.