Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 46 - Hazard 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off I'd like to say that Hazard did not have their starting tailback playing tonight because of an ankle injury, trying to get him healthy and ready for the tournament and I don't blame them. I'm sure if they had him this score would have been much different. Wade and Butch always have their kids ready to play anytime or place and never give excuses, they just show up and play the cards that they were dealt and always have their kids giving their best regardless of the situation. These two coaches are nothing but CLASS and I have nothing but respect for both of them. When I hang up the coaching whistle I will be able to say that I know I have made two true friends in both of these guys. :Thumbs:

I am really proud of my guys for the effort they gave me tonight. I think a lot of people including me underestimated these guys potential. I really thought we would have somewhat of a down year this season but they have stepped up and proven that they have way to much heart to roll over and play down to people's expectations. I have watched this small group of 28 kids come together as a team and turn into men in front of us overnight. Great job guys in finishing the regular season with a record of 10-1 :rockon:. Now the true season begins with the first round of the Big Sandy playoffs coming up in a week or so.
You still have to play New Harlan right?
Nope, we couldn't find an open date that worked for both teams this year. We are finished with the regular season and we will find out Sunday who and when we play in the playoffs, all I know is that it will be a home game.
Good luck lcc and terry and the staff
Congrats LCC!