Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 14 Jackson Co. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jackets easily defeat Jackson Co. again and move forward to the conference championship game this Saturday. This game seemed to show poor sportsmanship on Jackson Co. behalf. They were spitting in players faces and obviously couldn't remain focused on the game. This was not the same courtesy shown the first time these two teams met. Best of luck to the Jackets as they look to redeem themselves from their only loss on the season to Williamsburg.
Great win for the Jackets... Now its time for REVENGE!!!!
Great game and great effort from all of Middlesboro's players and coaches. Now its time to strap the on pads and lay a beat down on Williamsburg. WE'RE COMING!!!!!!
14-0 doesnt seem easy but I wasn't there. I had read on another post where Middlesboro had beaten Bell Co. this year. Can anyone tell the score and when and where it was played?
footballfever Wrote:14-0 doesnt seem easy but I wasn't there. I had read on another post where Middlesboro had beaten Bell Co. this year. Can anyone tell the score and when and where it was played?
Yes, Middlesboro beat Bell by a touchdown, not sure of score. The game was played at Middlesboro Sept.16th. It was a good game and definitely a battle of the defenses. Well played by both teams.
Mboro has a good team. Can't wait for the game with Wburg tomorrow.