Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Cheer Squad in Floyd County?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think is the best cheerleading squad in Floyd County?
Isnt this a basketball forum? this should be in other h.s. sports shouldnt it?
????????????????????????????????
The best cheerleader squad in Floyd County.... SF's, hands down. They are out in front by a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng margin. Them Hi Hat people should feel really lucky to have them.
I agree basketballonlyfan...wat you think bout BL and AC cheerleaders and as for you ACE It wouldnt go in another forum
Someone move this thread.
prestonsburg has been good in the past. South floyd has definitly stepped up in the ranks. they have a good coach and great trainers. I used to work with allen central. they had some really good girls but had alot holding them back. if they had more tryout restrictions they might be able to pull together a unified squad that is consecutive all around. i havent seen betsy laynes cheerleaders in a while so i cant comment on them
"ACE" Wrote:Isnt this a basketball forum? this should be in other h.s. sports shouldnt it?

well ace your reak nice!!!
no doubt south floyd
Without a doubt South Floyd!
South floyd
id have to say mca but thats just me talking its rlly up to u
you cant even put MCA in that category. they do not participate in competitions.
Ac!
Sf
Prestonsburg
Prestonsburg - 4 Peat District Cheer Champs! And we're out to get another.

BallaBaby

I would have to say Prestonsburg until someone else wins districts, which hopefully they will win again.
Sf... Pburg has tough competiton this year.. I was at the game saturday night and Pburgs cheerleaders didnt impress me and sf's cheerleaders did... Both teams are very good this year.
MCA, Youve got to be crazy to think that south floyd isnt the best. They are loud, Beautiful in all aspects, They have great bodies, They are always smiling and always show up when they are needed which is at every game or competion. i know each and everyone of the chearleaders and they love what they do with a passion. You make me sick if you think MCA is better than SF
"BallaBaby" Wrote:I would have to say Prestonsburg until someone else wins districts, which hopefully they will win again.
Thank you very very much!
south floyd is by far the best!...this year they will win district!!!
Hmm... I don't know I haven't been to any games so I cant say.
Sf!
Sure, i mean other teams may have the pep, and to some of you have"great bodies" but i dont see them winning FOUR district titles in a row! ... nice post blackcat forever! *Go Cats!*
"wildcat20" Wrote:Sure, i mean other teams may have the pep, and to some of you have"great bodies" but i dont see them winning FOUR district titles in a row! ... nice post blackcat forever! *Go Cats!*

We gotta REPRESENT!! Go Blackcats!!
You all might be sayin that Pburg has the best cheerleading squad jus because they have wone districts four times in a row doesnt mean anything. This is a whole new season and Pburg has deff. got competition this year!
won**
yeah we may have competition but everyone else has competition in us. don't worry... it all equals out- i promise!

BallaBaby

"blackcatforever" Wrote:yeah we may have competition but everyone else has competition in us. don't worry... it all equals out- i promise!

Exactly, it's up to Prestonsburg whether or not they want another cheer championship because I know they can get it.
Pages: 1 2