Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountain Middle School Athletic Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Williamsburg
2. Middlesboro
3. Jackson Co.
4. Harlan
5. Lynn Camp
6. Pineville

Who do think will be crowned conference champ 2010? I think it will come down to Williamsburg and Middlesboro... What do you think?
i agree i think the final game will be middlesboro and williamsburg. if so, should be a good game. both teams have a lot of talent this year.
I believe you are correct, it will come down to Williamsburg and Middlesboro. I think both teams are very good this year and it will come down to who wants it more. In my opinion I think Williamsburg is the better team, but Middlesboro has improved since the last time these two teams met. I think it will be hard for Williamsburg to beat a good team twice, I am going to pick Middlesboro by 12.
BobCatFan#1 Wrote:I believe you are correct, it will come down to Williamsburg and Middlesboro. I think both teams are very good this year and it will come down to who wants it more. In my opinion I think Williamsburg is the better team, but Middlesboro has improved since the last time these two teams met. I think it will be hard for Williamsburg to beat a good team twice, I am going to pick Middlesboro by 12.
Yep, i think Middlesboro will want this one bad since Williamsburg was their only loss on the season. I say if this game takes place the Middlesboro team will pull out all the stops. One thing is for sure...THE JACKETS R GONNA WIN! lol!