Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Harlan @ Bell 10/12/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like I figured, New Harlan just cancelled on Bell. Surprise, Surprise!!!
ILiveForHim Wrote:Just like I figured, New Harlan just cancelled on Bell. Surprise, Surprise!!!

lololol, what the heck is going on down there? What is their reason?
They said too many games and something about buses. Who knows!!! I knew it would happen though. They dont want to play without their refs!! lol
They can't play without Hensley reffing the game.
bobcat_dad Wrote:they can't play without hensley reffing the game.

very true..............................
New Harlan is a really good team. Its a shame they have a reputation of depending on their refs. I believe this has actually hurt them, team wise. Just saying......
Cant play the Bobcats on the road. lol... only at home where they CHEAT!
its not cheating its strategic flag control,and swallow your whistle as needed game planning.
It is so sad that bell county always has a reason when they lose to new harlan, my son played for new harlan last year beat bell @Bell. Bell choose the refs and still lost, the bell fans and coaches were complaining about the refs. Seems like to me that excuse is a favorite of bell county fans.
That would probably be true if only Bell was saying that but other teams that played at New Harlan said the same thing. Just saying.......
What was the final score the last time these two played each other........That's right.