Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: End of season Bowl Games to be held on OCT 23RD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Montgomery county is hosting a end of season bowl game to be held on Oct 23rd 2010. We are looking for 3/4 grade teams and 5/6 grade teams. These games will be played at Montgomery Coutny High school's NEW Turf field. If interested please send me a message by email or by intstant message. First teams to confirm will be in this great event. My email is
[email]sosborne1999@yahoo.com[/email]
[quote=sosborne]Montgomery county is hosting a end of season bowl game to be held on Oct 23rd 2010. We are looking for 3/4 grade teams and 5/6 grade teams. These games will be played at Montgomery Coutny High school's NEW Turf field. If interested please send me a message by email or by intstant message. First teams to confirm will be in this great event. My email is
[email]sosborne1999@yahoo.com[/email][/QU
i will talk to owen youth coachs about this
Great Let us know.
I have a few slots open please let me know asap if you want in on this great day of football....
I only have 3 3rd and 4th game slots left and 1 5th and 6th slot open. Please let me know before everythign is filled, if you want to attend this great day of football.
I only need 2 3rd and 4th grade teams Please let me know asap.
i have only 1 slot open for a 3rd and 4th grade please let me know asap