Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Florida deserve the number 2 spot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They haven't really played any strong teams.......the only team with any count was Wake and they only beat them by 5......i wonder how florida is going to match up against a quality team
should be very interesting to see them play in the SEC. Alot of tough competition.
no chance...

this team is most overrated team in the nation...and has been all yr...
i see Florida having about 6 or 7 losses come tourney time
to be a young team overrated i dont think so... they are by far the best team in the sec they might not deserve a number 2 spot but they are 15-0 so by right they do... they might not go far tourny time but watch out next copuple years they are very young and tal;ented billy donovan is a great coach
Guys, this one is too easy. They are undefeated, and started out high, I don't think they will finish there. But come on they deserve number 2 b/c they haven't lost and just about everyone else has.
I think they do. All five starters average 10.0+ pts. per game they pass the ball well and can run the court.
Yes they should be there until someone can take them out! I think their coach would be a good one for the UK job if it comes open in the near future. Florida will win the SEC this year. UK fans might get to watch Florida from the NIT.

:Second: :theman:
Pittsburg is undefeated also. Whats their ranking, anyone? Id say Pitt and Flordia has played about the same level of competition.
Yeah, I have no problem with it let they have proved to be a good team.
i think florida she be at the 2 spot and i think pitt should be alot higher than 11 spot
Florida should be numnber 2. Yeah pitt should be ranked higher, But they started out not ranked.