Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Conference playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#1 Corbin plays #4 Meece and #2 Clay Co. plays #3 South Laruel. Thoughts or predictions. IMO Corbin will beat Meece easily and Clay will beat SL and for the championship game Corbin will more then likely beat Clay. Clay felt good even though Corbin beat them in regular season because they came back in the 4th, so Corbin better bring their A game in that game.
Are there only 4 teams in the conference? Why isnt any of the Pulaski's, N.Laurel, Knox, Bell, Whitley, Harlan Co. in the conference?
Bell isnt in the conference cause they were kicked out.
Is Meece as good as they were last year? They were dominant...
Where and when are these games played?
knox has tried to get in for the past few years
RichBrooks Wrote:knox has tried to get in for the past few years
whats the reason its not happened?
Conferences wont let in teams that are good. Or if they are already in the conference, they kick them out. Bottom Line.
Maybe at your place?????!!
Have they played and if so whats the outcome
i'm picking corbin all the way!!!
How good is New Harlan
Most of the teams that Football Fever asked about are in the playoffs, but they are in D1 instead of the bracket with Corbin and Meece.
NKY Conference Finals

Turkeyfoot (Dixie Middle School) plays Covington Catholic in the Large school Finals (season series is split one game each)

Newport Central Catholic will play Tichenor (Erlanger Lloyd Middle School) in the small School Finals

Finals are being played at the recently remodeled complex at Scott High School this Saturday.
What time are those games?
We play clay co. The first game of the state tourney. What do they have?
barrel Wrote:What time are those games?

I think these games are 5:30pm Small School and 7:30pm Large school at Scott High School.
footballfever Wrote:are there only 4 teams in the conference? Why isnt any of the pulaski's, n.laurel, knox, bell, whitley, harlan co. In the conference?

there are 6 teams in the conference but only the top 4 make the playoffs in their conference.
I think you will be surprised at the talent coming out of Jefferson County...