Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marcus Vick arrested on gun charges...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't seem that he's ever going to get it.

This will undoubtedly hurt his pro stock.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2285819
This incident on top of everything else drops him from possibly a 3rd round pick all the way down to a 6th or 7th rounder at best
He doesn't even deserve to get picked. Vick's family have to be embarassed by his actions.
IDK what to say about this kid. Theres a teacher at my school whos a diehard VA Tech fan, biggest ive seen. And I asked him weres Marcus Vick? and he said probably in jail. Correctamundo!. Yeah it hurt his stock for the draft even worse than what he done last week.
espn reported earlier this season that marcus went and stayed with micael vick when he was suspended his sophmore yearthat way michael could help him straighten up i dont think it helped any
"blackcat" Wrote:He doesn't even deserve to get picked. Vick's family have to be embarassed by his actions.
This kid has real potential and he is wasting it
LMAO i love it.... i hope he dont get drafted so we will be seeing his ass in jail in a few years like Clarett
i also have a teacher who is a big fan.. ha ha ha ha . i think Vick is stupid for what he did.. what was he thinking ????
Will he ever get it? What a waste. He will have a great prison team to play on if he keeps it up. Be like MIKE.

:rules:
He will never be like his brother....but, what else is new?
Shew this was probably my faviorte college player in the last couple years. I hate to see all of his hard work ever since his child hood go down the drain within a couple of weeks. Best of luck to you in the near future Marcus
He is a waste of talent who has grown up spoiled because he is Micheal Vicks brother.
And he actually thinks he is the greatest. Such a JOKE.
lmao Catdawg.....