Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Alabama 31 - (7) Florida 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

:Clap: i was rooting for the Tide in this one!
Always nice to see Florida take a beating. It's a rare occurrence.
Just another day at the office for the good guys..

Next...
Like I said in the prediction thread, I wasn't impressed with Florida against Kentucky and knew Alabama would win, just didn't expect the Tide to put this one away in the first half.
Nice. Expecting a good beating, not this dominate though.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Just another day at the office for the good guys..

Next...

Looks like the rest of the SEC is playing for second place.. It's hard to imagine anyone in the conference beating Alabama, after tonight's performance.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Like I said in the prediction thread, I wasn't impressed with Florida against Kentucky and knew Alabama would win, just didn't expect the Tide to put this one away in the first half.

It also shows how poor UK really is at this stage of the season. In no way are they ready to play big time competition.
Bama's QB hasnt lost a game since 2001, his last lost game was when he was in middle school.
^ You would think he is playing against Middle School competition when you have the supporting cast he has. Pretty difficult to lose as a QB when you only action on a dropback is to "Hand off left, Hand off right"
Stardust Wrote:^ You would think he is playing against Middle School competition when you have the supporting cast he has. Pretty difficult to lose as a QB when you only action on a dropback is to "Hand off left, Hand off right"

Thank goodness I am not the only person that is not impressed with this QB. He is the most over-rated player in College football.
I can see what you all are saying, i was just saying he hasnt lost in a while... Also the Gators QB is 30-1 I heard last night now he is 30-2...:biggrin:
Widereceiver6 Wrote:I can see what you all are saying, i was just saying he hasnt lost in a while... Also the Gators QB is 30-1 I heard last night now he is 30-2...:biggrin:

He isn't overrated IMO, To manage the game the way he does takes great skills. He wouldnt be at alabama if he was overrated.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He isn't overrated IMO, To manage the game the way he does takes great skills. He wouldnt be at alabama if he was overrated.

Didnt say he was. Hes one of my favorite QB's.
Widereceiver6 Wrote:Didnt say he was. Hes one of my favorite QB's.

I was replying to the posters that posted with you. Using your post as my reference.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Thank goodness I am not the only person that is not impressed with this QB. He is the most over-rated player in College football.
IMO, That honor would go to Jake Locker of Washington..When McElroy has to throw the ball in clutch situations, he doesnt make many mistakes. I wouldnt trade him for any qb in college football. He is the perfect system qb..