Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (10) Auburn @ Kentucky 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Auburn (5-0) Wins Over: Arkansas State, Mississippi State, Clemson, South Carolina, Louisana Monroe.

Kentucky (3-2) Wins Over: Louisville, Western Kentucky, Akron. Loses: Florida, Ole Miss

as bad as i hate to say it, i believe Auburn Will Improve To 6-0 Sad

thoughts?
I will be attending this game, so UK will win this one for Aslan Big Grin
^ I'd like you to be happy next weekend, but I', afraid the only way you will be happy is if you are wearing Bengal Stripes. Cats are not ready to beat a top ten team yet.
Will not even be a game. Tigers by 3td's
UK simply cant turn the ball over.I know we will be a huge underdog coming into this game with Auburn being 5-0 and in the top 10 but we beat them last season on their home turf. The game will be at Commonwealth so Im not ruling out the Cats with the W but it wont be easy.
Auburn by as much as they want..I'm so disapointed by the Cats this year
Stardust Wrote:^ I'd like you to be happy next weekend, but I', afraid the only way you will be happy is if you are wearing Bengal Stripes. Cats are not ready to beat a top ten team yet.

Sadly, I agree.
Cam Newton will have a great game. UK never does well against dual threat players. However, this feels like one of those games where UK has nothing to lose and Auburn has a let down. Big Grin
until we let cobb take over the offense we'll keep losing and defense gotta stop something
We just don't have the horses to hang with Cam Newton & Auburn.

Auburn- 31
Kentucky- 13
I hate Auburn..I really really REALLY hate them. But this wont be close.
Auburn 45
Kentucky 17
I am a die hard UK fan and season ticket holder and I must say this is going to be ugly. I hope I am eating crow come next Sunday but I just dont like our chances at all. We have no linebackers, and now that we are in the SEC schedule we are seeing the same ole Hartline
Auburn-36
Kentucky-21
Morning line, Auburn only -7 pt fav. I think the Cats might have a better chance than most think.
Auburn by 2 TD's.
Auburn-41
UK-21
MVP2 Wrote:Morning line, Auburn only -7 pt fav. .

Interesting...
Auburn big
Well this game will be my bachleors party at Commenwealth!!! The CATS better come with a good showing or who knows what I may do lol. Honestly though gotta stop Newton or we are beat plain and simple thats the key to the game. Our offense is going to score and the defense can bend but not break just like 2007.
I think the line has it close on the count of us playing as well as we did @ Auburn last season.
That's what I've heard anyway.
Unfortunately....Auburn will cover the spread with ease.
Auburn by 20
If you want to take out a 2nd mortgage on your house, now is the time to go ahead and do that and put that money on the Auburn Tigers to cover at Commonwealth Stadium. This will be a 14-17 point game and it may not be that close. Auburn has the defense and the offense to make Kentucky look like a high school team.
An angry bunch of Tigers will come into Commonwealth looking for revenge and beat the h*** out of some Wildcats.
:beg: It would be nice to see the Cats play their bet game of the season at Commonwealth Stadium and upset Auburn in an OT game maybe similar to the LSU overtime game a few years ago but that would be quite the strech! But, in all reality this one probably won't be too pretty, I see the Tigers winning this one by 2 TDs if we play a good game and up to 4 TDs if we don't play a good game!

Auburn - 35

UK - 14

^I hope I am wrong^
leecoukfan Wrote::beg: It would be nice to see the Cats play their bet game of the season at Commonwealth Stadium and upset Auburn in an OT game maybe similar to the LSU overtime game a few years ago but that would be quite the strech! But, in all reality this one probably won't be too pretty, I see the Tigers winning this one by 2 TDs if we play a good game and up to 4 TDs if we don't play a good game!

Auburn - 35

UK - 14

^I hope I am wrong^

Prolly not.
I'm hoping with ya tho:rockon:
Auburn 42 Kentucky 20

Hartline will throw 2 picks and fumble in this one. Yet another fun weekend in store for the cats. We might win 2 more games this year, but more than likely just one.
We beat them last year guys chill. We can handle them.
Wildcats rebound with a 27-24 win.
kentucky in a upset!!!!
Upset Alert.
Kentucky- 27
Auburn- 17
sting Wrote:Will not even be a game. Tigers by 3td's

Tigers win by as many as they want U.K has a long way to
go to even be close to beating Auburn ...::ChairHit:
Pages: 1 2