Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox 50 Whitley 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knox came out early and took a 24-0 lead at the end of the first and never looked back. Nathan Cole had a huge game scoring 4tds and rushing for a ton of yards on just a few carries. Knox was handing the ball to lineman and still converting 2pt conv and short tds. This is another good win for the panthers as they keep rolling and seem to be hitting their stride at the right time.
Panthers are on a roll now that they are full strength, would not want meet them in the first round of play -offs, they are hitting on all cylinders.........:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
highschoolfan Wrote:Panthers are on a roll now that they are full strength, would not want meet them in the first round of play -offs, they are hitting on all cylinders.........:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:

Sure sounds that way to me. I believe I would travel a bit to watch if Knox gets to meet Johnson Co. in the KMSFA playoffs.:popcorn: