Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Austin Rivers Commits To Duke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today About 12 Austin Rivers Son Of Doc Rivers Commited To Duke To Play College Basketball. :letsparty
14thregionrules Wrote:Today About 12 Austin Rivers Son Of Doc Rivers Commited To Duke To Play College Basketball. :letsparty

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Thank God PC You Know is lost in outter space or else we'd be hearing it right now..
Dukies!!
i wonder where PC you know is.
zaga_fan Wrote:Dukies!!

:zzz:
In my book, this doesn't scare me at all..
We still have our lottery pick Darius Miller TongueirateShoTongueirateSho:Thumbs::redboxer::flame:
Rivers is a great ball player, but he's not that good at all on defense and is a ball hog. He rarely passes the ball, so It doesn't bother me at all that he's going to Duke
That was the best news in the world of sports all week ole wait ill take that back the best thing next to duke winning the championship
Duke willbe tough for sure that year! this kid is amazing! Love wtching him play and BY FAR the best player of the class
The #1 player in the class goes to Duke and no one cares....
I wonder what they would say if he went to UK.
theVILLE Wrote:Duke willbe tough for sure that year! this kid is amazing! Love wtching him play and BY FAR the best player of the class

I still think Mike Gilchrist is the best in the class... This is really no surprise though. Everyone pretty much knew he was a lock to go to Duke.
zaga_fan Wrote:The #1 player in the class goes to Duke and no one cares....

Is the reason why they don't care. This kid is going to be awesome. He runs the floor exceptionally well. I'm not going to put him at the same level as Wall, but he is a player with exceptional skill who has a very profitable future ahead of him if he stays healthy.
theVILLE Wrote:Duke willbe tough for sure that year! this kid is amazing! Love wtching him play and BY FAR the best player of the class

idk about all of that now...
zaga_fan Wrote:The #1 player in the class goes to Duke and no one cares....

How many more top 10 recruits does Duke have going with him??
That's what I thought..
Ballers Wrote:How many more top 10 recruits does Duke have going with him??
That's what I thought..

None that are being investigated!
^ LOL... low blow SD, low blow.
And we only have one and he's the best Center in the class Smile
Stardust Wrote:None that are being investigated!

What does it matter? they can be guilty and nothing would happen. :flame:
^ agree, as far as Duke goes.

P.S. you didn't sound too good on xbl last night big guy.. Hope you get feelin' better.
I've said it ever since I first seen his highlights, that he would be a Dukie.
Stardust Wrote:None that are being investigated!

Stardust, who's side are you on? Maybe you have been playing UK fans all these years and you're about to turn heel.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What does it matter? they can be guilty and nothing would happen. :flame:

yeah really
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I've said it ever since I first seen his highlights, that he would be a Dukie.

he does look like a guard coach k would go for
shoots well, high bball iq, acceptionally fast...
is that why u thought he would be a bluedevil?
Stardust Wrote:Is the reason why they don't care. This kid is going to be awesome. He runs the floor exceptionally well. I'm not going to put him at the same level as Wall, but he is a player with exceptional skill who has a very profitable future ahead of him if he stays healthy.

john wall-type players aren't in every class lol
zaga_fan Wrote:he does look like a guard coach k would go for
shoots well, high bball iq, acceptionally fast...
is that why u thought he would be a bluedevil?

From my first impression he seemed like a Duke player.

Not because of his game, but he is one of the best recruits in '11, if not the best.
Westside Wrote:Stardust, who's side are you on? Maybe you have been playing UK fans all these years and you're about to turn heel.

Nope, UK true Blue, just am not one who changes their opinion of someone just because he's on my team. Coach Cal was a cheater before...... And great cheaters don't usually get caught too often. So as long as he puts banners in the rafters, which I highly doubt his coaching ability can do, then I don't care how he does it!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:From my first impression he seemed like a Duke player.

Not because of his game, but he is one of the best recruits in '11, if not the best.

I can agree with you BCA. To be honest, this kids game could have fit anywhere. In the ACC, it keeps him on the East Coast, which may be a reason to go to a school like dUKe so that his family can see him.
Stardust Wrote:Nope, UK true Blue, just am not one who changes their opinion of someone just because he's on my team. Coach Cal was a cheater before...... And great cheaters don't usually get caught too often. So as long as he puts banners in the rafters, which I highly doubt his coaching ability can do, then I don't care how he does it!

Coach K Was Caught................
Ballers Wrote:^ agree, as far as Duke goes.

P.S. you didn't sound too good on xbl last night big guy.. Hope you get feelin' better.

Well my throat feels a bit better.

but my gums are swelling to the max.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Coach K Was Caught................

I couldn't give a hoot about Coach K. Just shows that what Cal does OFF the court is better than Coach K. But I'd trade for Coach K's ability to at least have some semblance of and idea in calling X's and O's. I didn't want him at UK either!
I wonder if Duke will win another Championship?:popcorn:
Widereceiver6 Wrote:I wonder if Duke will win another Championship?:popcorn:

theres no wondering about it were gonna win another one and with the recuits we had got this year were gonna have a chance to win it again this year and if we dont this year i know we will when austin rivers comes up at least two times while hes there
Pages: 1 2