Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Channing Fugate in the game for Tenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302682633

He had a kick return for 8 yards.
Mountain Football!!!
Glad to see him getting some action as a True Freshman!
leecoukfan Wrote:Glad to see him getting some action as a True Freshman!

He had to play, they dont have enough players out of jail to suit up a team.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He had to play, they dont have enough players out of jail to suit up a team.

lol very tru...but glad to see channing play in D1
I agree, Its awesome to see a former player from around here in the Mts playing in the SEC!
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, Its awesome to see a former player from around here in the Mts playing in the SEC!

Exactly! It doesn't really matter to me how he got in the game its just the simple fact of seeing a Mountain player, playing in an SEC game!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He had to play, they dont have enough players out of jail to suit up a team.

But since he plays for UT, that automatically makes him a felon too, right? Fugate caught a short kickoff and completely ran over a guy, if my memory serves me right.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:But since he plays for UT, that automatically makes him a felon too, right? Fugate caught a short kickoff and completely ran over a guy, if my memory serves me right.

You're known by the company you keep Wink
Congrats Channing on just getting to play in the SEC, I'm jealous, but it's happy jealousy.
Hey,what kind of company do you guys keep?Channing is keeping company with D1 players.Where are you losers?Not in Tennessee working your butts off.Lay off and get a life.Be happy for the kid.He is one of the nicest young men you could ever meet.I know him personally.
Congrats to Channing. Don't get on here and distract from a mountain kid having success. That is stupid. grow up and get a life.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:But since he plays for UT, that automatically makes him a felon too, right? Fugate caught a short kickoff and completely ran over a guy, if my memory serves me right.

Lol? Where in the **** did you get that from my post? This is a great thing for this kid. I cant help it Tennessee had Off the field issues with their players. I didnt say one thing about the kid. He deserves every thing he has earned.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol? Where in the **** did you get that from my post? This is a great thing for this kid. I cant help it Tennessee had Off the field issues with their players. I didnt say one thing about the kid. He deserves every thing he has earned.

I was being sarcastic. I know he's probably a good kid, just like MOST of the other players at UT. Some people try to judge the entire team by the actions of a few. Not saying you would do that, but it happens. I think Fugate will have a chance to work his way into more playing time, within the next couple of years.
Guys this is awesome for mountain football....isn't he a freshman?
beasy_bo Wrote:Guys this is awesome for mountain football....isn't he a freshman?

Yes, TRUE freshman.
Glad this kid is getting some PT
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I was being sarcastic. I know he's probably a good kid, just like MOST of the other players at UT. Some people try to judge the entire team by the actions of a few. Not saying you would do that, but it happens. I think Fugate will have a chance to work his way into more playing time, within the next couple of years.

Good lord, it's just screwing around. The members that said negative things about Tennessee didn't say them about Channing...Tennessee is one of our biggest rivals, we'll say bad things about our rivals until we die. I guarantee every mountain football fan on here is happy to see him in, no matter who he's with. The jail joke is just an easy one, would've been used if he played for Florida. We just hate Tennessee, and always will.:Thumbs:

I'm glad the kid is getting some playing time, hope to see him get alot more of it.
i was talking to his mom and she said that next year he should be catching passes and blocking
He is in on every kickoff and he has been in as FB doing some blocking.Next year he will be the starting FB barring any bad luck.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:He is in on every kickoff and he has been in as FB doing some blocking.Next year he will be the starting FB barring any bad luck.

congrats, i have watched a little of 2games and didnt see him, whats his number?
#46 I believe.
Pride and Football Wrote:#46 I believe.

k, thanks