Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any unbeaten teams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As of today do u know of any unbeaten teams in the state?
BM82 Wrote:As of today do u know of any unbeaten teams in the state?

Johnson County, Lexington Catholic, Anderson Co., Shelby Valley are the ones I know.
I know Lone Oak is 10-1 and their only lost was by 3 against Paris, TN. who is the back-to-back Tennessee State Champion.
Are any of these teams 7th grade?
tackle99 Wrote:Are any of these teams 7th grade?
No. JC, Shelby Valley and Lexington Catholic is the only I know of...Theres probably more im going to have to find out.
Campbell County - Dominating NKY scoring over 40 points per game allowing less than 7. Crushed undefeated and defending champion Summit View.
Undeated Farnsley Middle School out of Louisville travels to 8-0 Henry County Saturday night.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Undeated Farnsley Middle School out of Louisville travels to 8-0 Henry County Saturday night.

I know Anderson co. is 10-0 also.
Who are some outstanding athletes from each team in the Big Sandy?
Adams is 6-1
^ That's not undefeated
Wow! Thats a lot of schools kicking butt. I cant wait to see these teams clash in a playoff setting. Its going to be an advantage to the teams that can make adjustments. This will be huge for the kids as they transition into high school.
Stardust Wrote:Campbell County - Dominating NKY scoring over 40 points per game allowing less than 7. Crushed undefeated and defending champion Summit View.

I thought Cov Cath won it last year and there is now way SV was undefeated.

Campbell is a good team and considering the rules for the league it does not surprise me they are putting up 40. Its a shame they will not be in the state playoffs. It would be interesting to see them play an Anderson or a Lex Cath team. I hope they continue to win out and win a title this year.
If Shelby Valley WAS undefeated , they arent anymore Belfry Beat them tonight 20-12
sb valley isnt undefeted belfry beat them last night 20 -12 i think was the score
Are any Big Sandy teams in the state playoffs???
Yes Johnson Central is from the Big Sandy and they will be playing in the State Playoffs. We were one of their victims and it's going to take one heck of a team playing one heck of a game to beat them. I'm sure that there are teams out there that can play just as well but I haven't seen them this year.
piratesfan4ever Wrote:If Shelby Valley WAS undefeated , they arent anymore Belfry Beat them tonight 20-12

Yes there they was undefeated there is no need to doubt that lol. There not anymore like you said. This will be the county championship game IMO. And it's at Pikeville so it should be a pretty fair game for both teams because Pikeville hates Valley and Belfry.:Thumbs:
Fairview in Division 3 is undefeated from i can find out out of Northeastern Kentucky Conference.
Stardust Wrote:Campbell County - Dominating NKY scoring over 40 points per game allowing less than 7. Crushed undefeated and defending champion Summit View.

Summit View hasnt won the conference championship or been undefeated since 2007. Twenhofel won it in 2008 and Covington Catholic in 2009 (undefeated)

Campbell Co will get a true test this week vs Turkeyfoot who is 5-1 I believe right now.
ManofGOD Wrote:Fairview in Division 3 is undefeated from i can find out out of Northeastern Kentucky Conference.

Fairview IS NOT in the Northeastern Kentucky Conference, as they decline to play any of the conference teams. NEKC is Verity (Ashland), Raceland, East Carter, Boyd County, Greenup County, and Lawrence County.

I hope they make the playoffs so they can play some of the teams in their backyard and show off how good they are!
My mis-posting Eratia!! I meant to say that they are an Independent and not part of the conference. I think Fairview will make the state playoffs as an Independent by points alone. They may have to play Paintsville first round, but nothing has been written in stone yet as far as who plays who!!
Yes that is correct they are undefeated with 2 games remaining.
Is Henry Co in the 3rd region?
Verity 7th grade is undefeated....8-0
tackle99 Wrote:Are any of these teams 7th grade?
As of right now Barren Co. 7th grade is 7-0 with 2 more games left in the season.
Barren has allowed only 6 points on defense all year
Ashland 7th grade is going to be tough to beat
Ashland Verity 7th finished 8-0 regular season an won @ LC against Boyd Co. 38-20. 9-0 Verity has scored 40 plus in several games an at least 30 in all but 1. they are looking to make a run!
Can anyone tell me if Anderson County any good?
Pages: 1 2