Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 28 - Adams 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good hard fought ballgame by both teams. Adams is legit and the QB Jarrell is possibly one of the best players I have ever coached against. The passing game for them was perhaps the best offensive scheme that I have ever seen in my coaching career. The football gods must have just wanted us to win tonight because we won on a 70 or so yard running play with only 7 seconds left on the clock to come from behind to win the game. Fortunate to win this one and I was more than impressed with this Adams team. I was impressed with my kids because they never quit even when it looked a little hopeless in the end but they kept playing and gave me more than 100% tonight.
Good job Cougars, I am really proud of everyone of you guys.
Great win by the Cougars. Coach Howard what is the standings on the Big Sandy?
It was a very good game between us and the Cougers. It came down to the very last second. It was a fun game.
Cougarpride,
Not sure buddy. I know we are 5-1, Adams 6-1, Johnson Central is undefeated and in a class of their own right now. We have games tomorrow night against Allen Central, Monday against Belfry, Thursday against Hazard with make-up games to schedule against Jenkins and Johnson Central JV.
:Thumbs:Great job cougars yes i am a betsy layne bobcat but when adams get beat i happy i am in high school now we played adams in the semis last year and got beat with the good help of that retard ref but goo d job to you guys and hope for the best the rest of the year:Clap:
Congrats Cougars... keep your heads up Blackcats!