Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 36 - Cumberland 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My boys played extremely well tonight and I was proud of everyone of them. We've had several games canceled in the past two weeks and I think my kids were just ready to take the field. I honesty feel very fortunate to get this win against an extremely well coached team. Coach Bailey has his kids prepared each time they take the field and they are one of the most fundamentally sound teams in the mountains. I think the ride across the mountain took it's toll on them and it took them a half to get their legs under them.

*My little Cougars (5th/6th grade) got a nice win against a very tough Betsy lane team this evening. GOOD JOB guys keep up the hard work.

*Good game guys and now it's time to get ready for one of the best teams in the Big Sandy (Adams Middle School). They are currently 6-0 and we get to go to their place where it's almost impossible to get a win against the Blackcats. Coach Howell has those guys playing lights out right now and they are extremely hard to prepare for.
Big win and good luck at p-burg
Congrats and Go Cougars!