Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama vs. Florida Oct 2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BRING ON THE GATORS! Time for the Florida kids to take their pounding (again) and plaster another frown on the face of Urban Meyer.
ROLL TIDE, baby!
Florida's defense is very good this season, but I like Alabama in this game by two touchdowns.

Florida's offense still isn't that impressive, maybe against UK it looks good, but they aren't as good as we made them look tonight.
Its at the "Swamp" not going to be easy for Ole Nick but I think the Tide will Roll. Alabama by 13.
Bama rolls by 13
Tailback44 Wrote:Its at the "Swamp" not going to be easy for Ole Nick but I think the Tide will Roll. Alabama by 13.
Its at Tuscaloosa this year..
I'll take Bama by 2 scores.
I'm not necessarily a Bama fan, but I have to say I love Bama's offense. They line up and pound it down your face.
If it was at the SWAMP, I would give Florida a punchers chance, but since it's in Tuscaloosa, I will go with BAMA by 10
After watching Alabama come back against Arkansas after Arkansas jumped out to an early lead, I think Alabama wins big whether it is in Alabama or Florida.
Bama in a great game. 24-20
Good game to see if the Gators have actually turned that corner.
Give me the Tide by 17
Tide will dominate this game. This is not UK, Gators are not that good and will be swamped in their own confines this weekend.
I'll take Bama by 8.
Bama has a very good chance but then again Florida has a chance as well. But im going to take Bama by 16.
I'm taking the Gators by 3,27-24,just a hunch.:popcorn: