Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. VS Lexington Catholic 9/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After looking at Bell Co's game against North Pulaski earlier this year, I get the feeling that Bell Co. will make it very difficult on Lexington Catholic's QB to get his 200 yds passing per game average. As good as he his, he will be facing a whole different monster in Bell Co.'s high pressure defense. Both teams start 5 or 6 seventh graders on both sides of the ball but after losing 2 starting OL against Paris on thursday, it will be that much more difficult for Lex Cath. I'm just hoping Lex Cath gives them a decent game that doesn't include a running clock.
Is this game here in Lex? If so, what time and is at LexCath? Thanks in advance.
It should be a great game Knighted, Bell has lost a few kids to injury and have not played very well the last 2 games but hopefully they show up and give you all a good game. They are looking forward to playing a great team and a very nice facility. Good luck to you all and see you Saturday.
Yes game is @ Lex Cath @ 1:00
I take lexington catholic by 30. I just dont think they can roll with them boys. And also there number 1 player is out, so that is not gonna help.
Sportsman105 Wrote:I take lexington catholic by 30. I just dont think they can roll with them boys. And also there number 1 player is out, so that is not gonna help.

Catholic by 30? Surely you are being funny. I'm a Catholic fan but I think Bell Co. will give us big problems with their size and style of play. I'm thinking Bell by 8.:popcorn:

Anyway it will be nice to play a great program such as Bell. Co. and hopefully the kids will play a safe injury free game. Have a safe trip CatBlue.
Well obviously you guys have not watched them. I have and they got beat by middlesboro. And i was not impressed with bell. I think i did over react a little I take lexington catholic by 14. Im not bein funny either
Bell County is a very impressive team!! I have seen them play and they are a team to watch out for. All teams have off games but this team has the ability to certainly bounce back and give their opponents a run for their money. Bell County lost a key player in their starting line up, Dylan Cox #32, to a broken collar bone but they have other power running backs, Austin Caldwell has power and speed and is a great defensive player. Justin Green is definitely a key player for Bell County. The QB, Payton Collett, is also extremely impressive. I can't wait to see the outcome of Saturday's game against Lexington Cathloic
Sportsman105 Wrote:Well obviously you guys have not watched them. I have and they got beat by middlesboro. And i was not impressed with bell. I think i did over react a little I take lexington catholic by 14. Im not bein funny either

Lol, I hope you are correct Sportsman. I know Middlesboro beat them by 6 but I was under the impression that Middlesboro was very good team. But I'm only looking at the teams that they have beaten so you probably know better than I do. BTW is Middlesboro a passing team?:thanks:
They like to pass to there backs sometimes and there one wideout hes very good in open field. But no they are not a passing team cause there backs are so talented but they can pass when they want 2. I know there Coach Ron Edwards and I try and go see them every now and then.
Good Luck Knights sorry to here bout your lineman.