Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Take Heart UK Faithful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WVU went from 1955 to 1984 before we finally beat Penn State.
How does that have anything to do with UK?
I think hes talking about how long its going to take for us to beat florida.
Of course he is. And Tennessee. And South Carolina.

But, we are not WVA. We did not come seconds from losing to a team like Marshall. We're not in a vagina conference. Penn State is no Florida. He knows that if UK and West VA played, we would probably come out on top. We consistently beat tougher teams every year, while WVA consistently beats weaker teams every year.
vundy33 Wrote:Of course he is. And Tennessee. And South Carolina.

But, we are not WVA. We did not come seconds from losing to a team like Marshall. We're not in a vagina conference. Penn State is no Florida. He knows that if UK and West VA played, we would probably come out on top. We consistently beat tougher teams every year, while WVA consistently beats weaker teams every year.

Not to add fuel to his fire, we said the same thing about basketball....
That's one game. A different sport. SEC is the vagina conference in basketball. It was on a ten times bigger stage than any UK-WVU football game could ever be on.

Never made a single excuse for that loss, we just didn't play good enough. I would be the same way if we lost to them in football, but I also think we would come out on top.

But to get back on topic, I think that 2 of the 3 losing streaks to the teams I mentioned will be broken this year. It's a toss up with Florida and SC, but for some reason I can't explain I'm really feeling us beating Florida this year, don't know why. Let us pray.
I don't see UK beating UF, UT, or SC. We can't base anything on the three teams UK has beat considering they have a combined one win.
I'm not really basing anything on anything. I take into account that UK's offense is better, defense is worse, and how good those teams are this year. I just really have a good feeling about UF and SC. Never felt like this about these games ever...but, can't base anything from a gut feeling either.
Aslan Wrote:I don't see UK beating UF, UT, or SC. We can't base anything on the three teams UK has beat considering they have a combined one win.

Akron would KILL the mountaineers Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Akron would KILL the mountaineers Wink

No, that would be Harlan's JV Confusedhh:
Aslan Wrote:No, that would be Harlan's JV Confusedhh:

[Image: kmebojxpfm7newpq5kob.jpg]
lol.