Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WVU Invades $EZ Country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday Night vs LSU!!!

Let's Gaux.......Mountaineers!!!!
Tough game for the Neers to scratch out. I think that the Tigers get the win by about 10.
And the SEC will show the Big Easy just how tough it is
Yeah, WVU showed me against Marshall that they're overrated...

LSU 31
WVU 17
LSU Tigers by as many as they want..
Just because I hate WVU athletics.
LSU just because WVU is not that good. At least WVU and LSU have the nuggets play someone from a major conference.
LSU by bout tree-fitty
Tigers win by double digits. They've looked solid thus far.
LSU by 8
LSU 35 - WVU 14....And I hope I am wrong!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:LSU 35 - WVU 14....And I hope I am wrong!!!!

Unfortunately, I think you are right with your prediction!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Saturday Night vs LSU!!!

Let's Gaux.......Mountaineers!!!!

It's Geaux.

I'll take LSU by 17.
LSU only avg 120 yards passing per game. That is at the bottom of the NCAA. If WVU is able to stop the run will LSU be able to get the passing game going to beat the Neers? I dont think WVU will go in LSU and win but I think if the game was at WVU it could be a closer game but LSU at home equals LSU win.
In my heart of hearts, I hope LSU is ready to pour Gatoraid on Miles ala Guy Morriss, only to find out that Geno Smith has thrown a TD bomb to win the game.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:In my heart of hearts, I hope LSU is ready to pour Gatoraid on Miles ala Guy Morriss, only to find out that Geno Smith has thrown a TD bomb to win the game.

:lmao:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c1ANN6EVyU&feature=fvw"]YouTube - The Bluegrass Miracle[/nomedia]
Bill Stewart needs this game. I think WVU's speed will be equal with that of LSU. For me the question remains, is Brandon Hogan going to play? Can LSU throw the ball? If Hogan doesn't play, and LSU can half-way throw the ball, it could be a long night for WVU. However in my heart of heart, I get a funny feeling WVU is going to go in and shock the world by beating LSU. Of course, if I'm wrong I'm sure a lot of you will let me know about it.
Toughest place in the country to play. WVU is in for a culture shock when they hit the Bayou.
BigEastZebra Wrote:Bill Stewart needs this game. I think WVU's speed will be equal with that of LSU. For me the question remains, is Brandon Hogan going to play? Can LSU throw the ball? If Hogan doesn't play, and LSU can half-way throw the ball, it could be a long night for WVU. However in my heart of heart, I get a funny feeling WVU is going to go in and shock the world by beating LSU. Of course, if I'm wrong I'm sure a lot of you will let me know about it.

The only player with enough speed to cause problems for LSU is Devine. LSU's defense is loaded with speed and they'll be in the backfield all game long. I don't think LSU's offense is good enough to blow this one open, but I think they're good enough as team to keep WVU out of striking distance.
WVU can win this game, I'm not saying they will. If WVU's O-line opens holes for Devine and gives Geno time to throw, it could get interesting. WVU cannot turn the ball over or it could get UGLY fast. WVU's skill players' speed is close to or equal to LSU's but where I think speed will come into play is that I think that LSU will underestimate WVU's speed. As far as Brandon Hogan, I read today that Bill Stewart said he will be a game time decision.