Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville's Midnight Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know if Louisville has a Midnight Madness?
This is blasphemy...

[Image: kingleonidas.jpg]

No..

THIS
[SIZE=6]
IS

BIGBLUENATION!!!

[Image: smgkingleonidas.jpg]

[/SIZE]
:lmao:
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Does anyone know if Louisville has a Midnight Madness?

Yeah its on 01/01/11 at Midnight after they get embarrased by UK in the YUM! Center!!:lmao:
I'm sure every team has something like a midnight madness.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah its on 01/01/11 at Midnight after they get embarrased by UK in the YUM! Center!!:lmao:

Nice!! :rockon: Put a staple on UL first season in the new arena let them get hammered by Butler to open it and UK in their first meeting.
In all seriousness, I do not think UofL has midnight madness. If I remember correctly, Pitino has a private practice with the team at midnight.
Jarons Wrote:In all seriousness, I do not think UofL has midnight madness. If I remember correctly, Pitino has a private practice with the team at midnight.

That has changed since he was at UK. I remember watching the midnight madnesses on TV growing up during the Pitino era.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:That has changed since he was at UK. I remember watching the midnight madnesses on TV growing up during the Pitino era.

If I remember correctly, UK started midnight madness long before Pitino came around. I could be wrong, but Joe B. Hall started midnight madness in 1982. Per Wikipedia.
Jarons Wrote:If I remember correctly, UK started midnight madness long before Pitino came around. I could be wrong, but Joe B. Hall started midnight madness in 1982. Per Wikipedia.

Oh yeah they did. I was just saying that Pitino had the midnight madness practice in the past. Smile
I would say it was Joe B.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah its on 01/01/11 at Midnight after they get embarrased by UK in the YUM! Center!!:lmao:

Yea yea yea....We've all heard the wind blow before.
Looserville DOES NOT have a midnight madness for the fans. They hold a real practice at midnight and then a couple of days later, they will have a fan appreciation day where they will hold a scrimmage for their fans. "Quicky" Ricky has stated that he does not like a glorified practice for the fans, he would rather have a real practice, maybe so he can get to Porcini's before the owner locks up the doors....
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Yea yea yea....We've all heard the wind blow before.

LOL, I couldn't help myself! But, I can't wait for that game! Should be good but in all seriousness I don't see UK losing.
leecoukfan Wrote:LOL, I couldn't help myself! But, I can't wait for that game! Should be good but in all seriousness I don't see UK losing.
Yeah and I didnt see them losing to WVU in the NCAA tourny either.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Yeah and I didnt see them losing to WVU in the NCAA tourny either.

Now there's no way you can compare WVU in the Elite Eight to Louisville!
leecoukfan Wrote:Now there's no way you can compare WVU in the Elite Eight to Louisville!

Yeah really.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Yeah and I didnt see them losing to WVU in the NCAA tourny either.

WVU was there for a reason. And they proved why,.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WVU was there for a reason. And they proved why,.

Exactly!
Anyone who thinks UofLOL will beat UK this year is totally insane. Who is going to be their best player? Terrence Jennings? Swopshire? Knowles? Buckles? Siva? Those are the only players left on that team that I have ever heard of, not named Elisha Justice. UofLOL is going to be flat out horrible. Not to mention, their out of conference schedule keeps them in the state of Kentucky. That is correct, they never leave the state of Kentucky for their out of conference schedule. They open the season with 12 straight home games and 14 of their 15 out of conference games are at home. The one game they leave the YUM Bucket is at WKU. WOW. Hope Ricky didn't over do it.
If I could like this status, I would.
BCF4L Wrote:Anyone who thinks UofLOL will beat UK this year is totally insane. Who is going to be their best player? Terrence Jennings? Swopshire? Knowles? Buckles? Siva? Those are the only players left on that team that I have ever heard of, not named Elisha Justice. UofLOL is going to be flat out horrible. Not to mention, their out of conference schedule keeps them in the state of Kentucky. That is correct, they never leave the state of Kentucky for their out of conference schedule. They open the season with 12 straight home games and 14 of their 15 out of conference games are at home. The one game they leave the YUM Bucket is at WKU. WOW. Hope Ricky didn't over do it.

Sounds like Pitino wants them to get acclimated to their new home!:lmao:
Yeah they have a Midnight Madness..its not at the Yum Center, its at Porcinis..and it lasts from midnight until 15 seconds after midnight.

Big Grin
Jarons Wrote:In all seriousness, I do not think UofL has midnight madness. If I remember correctly, Pitino has a private practice with the team at midnight.

Do you really want to be anywhere with Pitino in after hours?
^ Definitley not.
^

Why not Pitino has the late night hook up? He has all the babes.
Tailback44 Wrote:^

Why not Pitino has the late night hook up? He has all the babes.
Just dont bring your girlfriend.
^ why? 15 seconds later you can have her back!
Captain Backdoor, you should have known better than to make this thread on here. You know no one would even try to answer your question, lol.
I have searched and asked a few people and they said they dont have a midnight madness.
Pages: 1 2