Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan St. 34 Notre Dame 31 FINAL/OT ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heck of a call, ND ahead 31 to 28 in OT Michigan St. going for the tying 46 yard FG and they instead run the fake and throw a 29 yard TD pass. However, I went back to watch it again because it was such a gutsy call and discovered the play clock had ran out prior to the ball being snapped. I hate ND but I think they were robbed right there.
Very gutsy call by the Spartans. But it paid off.
CatDawg Wrote:Heck of a call, ND ahead 31 to 28 in OT Michigan St. going for the tying 46 yard FG and they instead run the fake and throw a 29 yard TD pass. However, I went back to watch it again because it was such a gutsy call and discovered the play clock had ran out prior to the ball being snapped. I hate ND but I think they were robbed right there.

I was screaming for the Delay of Game while watching live tv. After rewinding and watching it several times I dont see how the refs let them slide with this.
Neither do I unless the TV play clock wasn't correct.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe ESPN's game clock was off from the one on the field or something because I don't see how they could have gotten away with something that obvious! Either way, great win for the Spartans. Any bets on how long before Irish fans to start calling for Kelley's head?
I think that Kelly can get away with these types of tough losses his first year, but if they still take place next season there may be some heat in South Bend.
Glad to see Notre Dame get beat but like everyone else is talking about, did they get cheated or was the play clock off?! Either way the Spartans still won on a very gutsy call!!
I don't care if ND got cheated or not, I am SOOOOO happy to see them lose again!
Hated to hear about MSU's coach having a heart attack early this morning. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.
Stardust Wrote:I don't care if ND got cheated or not, I am SOOOOO happy to see them lose again!

How did the Bearcats fair this weekend?:ChairHit: