Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan 42 UMass 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where was the defense in this one? The Wolverines survive a scare in this one and Denard Robinson has another BIG game with 345 all purpose yards(241 pass and 104 rush), putting his total yardage for the season to 1230 yds and 8 TDs in just three games!!
I'm glad to see Michigan pull this one out and move to 3-0 on the year.
All is well in the college football world when teams like Michigan are competitive again.
LWC Wrote:All is well in the college football world when teams like Michigan are competitive again.

YES! :rockon:
Look for Denard Robinson's amazing stats to go away when he gets into the heart of the BIG 10 schedule. Teams are going to have the ability to go man up on some very average Michigan recievers and stack the box on Robinson. With Michigan's defense being well below average the offense is going to be put in situations where they have to throw the football and look for Robinson to take a beating. No doubt Michigan is improved, but I think they are VERY overrated at this point in the year.
^ I can agree with that
Apache Longbow Wrote:Look for Denard Robinson's amazing stats to go away when he gets into the heart of the BIG 10 schedule. Teams are going to have the ability to go man up on some very average Michigan recievers and stack the box on Robinson. With Michigan's defense being well below average the offense is going to be put in situations where they have to throw the football and look for Robinson to take a beating. No doubt Michigan is improved, but I think they are VERY overrated at this point in the year.

I hope so.