Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 54 Frankfort Middle 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Frankfort Middle ran back a kickoff as time expired in the first half to cut the score to 34-12 but Lex Cath kept on scoring in the second half as they passed their way up and down the field to take their record to 5-0.
Sounds like a good win for Catholic. Frankfort has a great team this year.
Congrats Knights. Looks like Coach Hawkins had his hands full. Glad to see you guys are still undefeated we are on a roll also at 8-0.
Coach Hawkins does well with the kids he has, they have a very nice football program. Did I forget to mention that he has some great athletes!!!
Sounds like a good win for LC. Who else dosn't LC have to play? Has anyone else beat Frankfort? Go Knights..
ManofGOD Wrote:Coach Hawkins does well with the kids he has, they have a very nice football program. Did I forget to mention that he has some great athletes!!!

Yes Frankfort does have some very good athletes. Even though they had trouble stopping our offense, they were always just 1 play away from running a 80 run. I never felt comfortable with the score until the 4th quarter when the clock began to continuously. We Play Bell County next weekend and Ashland Verity Middle the saturday after that with Paris and Carroll Co. in between.