Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anderson County 40 Shelby West/ML Collins 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lot of excellent hitting in this game glad we finally faced some speed to give our boys a test. Good job Mustangs 1 more to go.
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Lot of excellent hitting in this game glad we finally faced some speed to give our boys a test. Good job Mustangs 1 more to go.

Congrats Mustangs. How did West compare to last years 8th grade team?
All around players were not as good as they were last year. the have two excellent running backs #33 and #44, I hope #44 is ok he left the game after taking a hit and looked like he had a broken arm. Parents told him to wait till after the game to go to the hospital. I believe it was broke was on chains and it looked like from the wrist area was very limp, not sure but pray he is ok. Over all i believe they hit harder this year compaerd to last year. Whoke team was sorta small.
Shelby West is seventh grade heavy. Starting O line and most D line is all seventh grade. West mixed it up pretty good offensively. I think they got worn down by bigger older Anderson players. Turn overs hurt Shelby West. Anderson big up front and some good athletes in #4 #10 #25. If West can cut back on mistakes may have been a closer game. On the injuries I hear #72 has strained neck and bruised collar bone. #42 has fractured ankle. #44 has fractured wrist.
Anderson has a good football team and are well coached. Hope they have a good rest of season.
Congrats Mustangs, watched you guys play pre-season. Team looks solid this year... Hope you continue to have a run into the playoffs like last year.
#44 broke his wrist but he is fine now and i think it would have been a better game if west used there refs cause there were some bad plays that didnt get called
Honestly i think wests jv team would have beat anderson countys jv team cause they were undeafeated in there regular season plus my brother #40 is really good he played he was the jv teams star player