Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 22 Bell Co 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Middlesboro I think is 5-0 this year.
They lost to Williamsburg 34-20.
Old_Jacket Wrote:They lost to Williamsburg 34-20.

Was it the very first game of the season or something?
Congrats to Middlesboro for their win! As far as being Middlesboro's first game, I'm not sure, but I do know Middlesboro has a great coaches and great players. I'm sure we will see another match-up in the playoffs. Unfortunately Williamsburg lost a player that game #13 FB/DE Andrew Griffith (torn ACL). I believe next game will be a classic!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Was it the very first game of the season or something?

No it was just a little over a week ago.
No that was Middlesboro's 1st game of the year.
Well regardless the score the first time. Middlesboro is leaps and bounds better than they were. I had a chance to watch the Middlesboro and Williamsburg game and the two teams seemed fairly evenly matched besides Williamsburg's fullback, who is apparently hurt now. I don't think it should come down to whether who's first game is was beacuse it was early in the season for Williamsburg too. Everyone deserves credit, we're dealing with too very dominant teams.
I was in no way referring to Williamsburg or Middlesboro being a bad team. I was just simply stating when the game was. I believe the game was played on the 2nd which would've been two weeks ago yesterday. As far as the teams go I don't know much about Middlesboro, but I've watched Williamsburg and they are a very talented team.
Haven't seen either team play........middlesboro or williamsburg. Middlesboro is on corbin's schedule but i keep hearing conflicting information on who corbin actually plays. So before you start using terms like dominant teams......play teams that are dominant first and see how they fair. Not saying either one of these teams aren't good but put them up against real talent week in week out and see how they fair. Look forward to playing either middlesboro or williamsburg in a few days. Good luck with season!
You will get your talent agains't Middlesboro
OldBobcat Wrote:Haven't seen either team play........middlesboro or williamsburg. Middlesboro is on corbin's schedule but i keep hearing conflicting information on who corbin actually plays. So before you start using terms like dominant teams......play teams that are dominant first and see how they fair. Not saying either one of these teams aren't good but put them up against real talent week in week out and see how they fair. Look forward to playing either middlesboro or williamsburg in a few days. Good luck with season!
According to Corbins schedule the 8th grade plays M'boro and 7th plays W'burg on the same day. Havent heard anything different.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I was in no way referring to Williamsburg or Middlesboro being a bad team. I was just simply stating when the game was. I believe the game was played on the 2nd which would've been two weeks ago yesterday. As far as the teams go I don't know much about Middlesboro, but I've watched Williamsburg and they are a very talented team.
Yeah I agree Williamsburg is a good team. They are for sure a state playoff type team.